+ Follow This Topic

Thread: return of the returns

return of the returns

On a short note: I've fell madly in love in this girl exacly a year ago. Things didn't go as I wanted...well...now we work together, I told her how I feel so I guess that excluded me out of F-zone...etc.

Anyway, after a whole ****ing year, I still have some feelings for her. Today I saw a old pic of her with her ex bf. I feel like shit now. Do crushes last so long?. For **** sake I'm not 16, nor even 19...I'm 25 and I feel like I'm in "there's something about Mary" movie. How do I get out of this...Why don't I have her. What's wrong with me?. If there's a bigger plan...where's that "oh it was worth hurting" moment??? HELP

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    get out and meet other women.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Yes, you need to meet some other women for sure. When you find someone nice you'll quickly forget about this one, considering there was little to no history there to begin with.

i know the feelling is impossible. You want to be embraced in it at the same time as wanting to get out. Love isnt good fo our health or our heart
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Quote Originally Posted by claws View Post
    On a short note: I've fell madly in love in this girl exacly a year ago. Things didn't go as I wanted...well...now we work together, I told her how I feel so I guess that excluded me out of F-zone...etc.

Anyway, after a whole ****ing year, I still have some feelings for her. Today I saw a old pic of her with her ex bf. I feel like shit now. Do crushes last so long?. For **** sake I'm not 16, nor even 19...I'm 25 and I feel like I'm in "there's something about Mary" movie. How do I get out of this...Why don't I have her. What's wrong with me?. If there's a bigger plan...where's that "oh it was worth hurting" moment??? HELP

LOL. I was out of the dating scene for six years because I developed strong feelings for a woman who ended up choosing another guy and marrying him.

Yeah, take the advice here. Move on. I didn't and now it is far too late for me to marry and have children. I screwed up that portion of my life. Worse still, I am the "last of the line" so my stupidity has effectively ended the family line, too. Whoops.

Move on quickly.

Yea, the one you feel like you should be with is the one you don't get to be with. What a joke. Meet other women and just **** them for fun and wait for that feeling to happen again with a girl that finally will be the girl that things work out with. That is my plan.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

go to strip bars and hang out at the club. BE A MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by davidtorres View Post
    go to strip bars and hang out at the club. BE A MAN!
    that's what a man can do. What can a women do?
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

One of my friends said this to me the other day "blonds are just for sex while brunettes are the ones you want to marry,"

Although I only agree with the first part.
    anxiety out of place creates relationship static

CAM...damn!!!...how ****ing even more bad I feel right now!! How old are you?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I didn't and now it is far too late for me to marry and have children. I screwed up that portion of my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by claws View Post
    CAM...damn!!!...how ****ing even more bad I feel right now!! How old are you?
    No he's not and no he hasn't. Except he's gotten comfortable with the idea of not putting himself out there. THAT is what you need to avoid. As Cam said, get back on that horse asap.

There's a 50+ gentleman posting in another thread who is giving it a second shot. If he can, Cam can. Cam has made a conscious choice to stay on the path he can leave at any time he chooses.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

...so, all is not that bleak...I'm 25, yes many ppl say I'm young and all that, but I dont feel like young any more. My frineds have kids, they're gettin married and so on..