Hi. I have struggled with women my entire life. But this last one really broke my heart because I fell really head over heals for her. The first few months were amazing. But she apparantly burned out on me. She thought she was in love with me and then she quickly changed her mind and now she just wants to be my buddy. I finally got her to tell me the problem. And this is basically what she said. She said she is physically attracted to me, she thinks I'm hot and she said the sex is the best she has ever had. But she doesn't think we are going to work long term because I am "too Safe" and not "edgy enough".

I know I killed the attraction the last time I saw her by acting a bit needy and not so confident. Mostly because she was being distant and I was having a hard time relaxing and being myself.
She is used to guys who are bad boys and alpha males.
My question is what can I do to try and re-attract her? This has happened to me before. My last girlfriend before her said the same thing. That the sex was the best of her life, but outside the bedroom I am too passive. I know I can act more confident and edgy and secure and more like an alpha male. It's not friggin rocket science. But the problem is that she is not living anywhere close to me and all our conversations are just on the phone. How can I re-attract her just with our conversations? Is it possible?