+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Why do you girls downgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Goerge, why in the world would you think that intelligence is manifested in looks? Use logic, my friend.
    You will associate good looks with intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Hardly. You must be ugly and dumb...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Dumb blondes disprove your theory.

Quote Originally Posted by sanctuary View Post
    dumb blondes disprove your theory.
    ...pwned...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    Dumb blondes disprove your theory.
    Hardly, I doubt SHE is chasing dumb blondes...

If you cannot step out of your little concrete box world where the power of positive thinking dominates for just one second and have a look at and accept the colleration between good looks, nice teeth, good posture, good hair, ie. things that constitute good looking and say that people do not associate those things with intelligence - then from this point on I will ignore you because you are lost.

I have given up trying to be a teacher and educator of the utterly ignorant as it only causes me distress. If this is your case, then enjoy your fantasy world where people are all omnipotent and thay a person looks has nothing to do with how they are percieved.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    my friend is absolutely gorgeous, she's flawless, but bless her, shes as thick as a plank.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you cannot step out of your little concrete box world where the power of positive thinking dominates for just one second and have a look at and accept the colleration between good looks, nice teeth, good posture, good hair, ie. things that constitute good looking and say that people do not associate those things with intelligence - then from this point on I will ignore you because you are lost.

Lol, quite the opposite, George. Good looking women usually learn early on they don't have to be smart to get what they want, so they put all their attention into their looks. Hence, I've found some of the hottest women to be the stupidest.

Good looking men are a different story. They don't always have the opportunity to capitalize on their good looks like women do. But I still have met some beautiful men that were bouncers, bartenders, models.....and couldn't rub two brain cells together to produce a intelligent thought.

Nope, looks definitely are not a measure of intelligence through my eyes.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Lol, quite the opposite, George. Good looking women usually learn early on they don't have to be smart to get what they want, so they put all their attention into their looks. Hence, I've found some of the hottest women to be the stupidest.

Good looking men are a different story. They don't always have the opportunity to capitalize on their good looks like women do. But I still have met some beautiful men that were bouncers, bartenders, models.....and couldn't rub two brain cells together to produce a intelligent thought.

Nope, looks definitely are not a measure of intelligence through my eyes.
    You can't ****ing see intelligence.

Wtf does profession have to do with intelligence ?

Contrary to popular belief (by idiotic feminists) men do actually care about a intelligence.

Just because a person associates looks with intelligence does not mean good looking people won't be dumb. IT MEANS PEOPLE WILL PERCEIVE THEM AS SMARTER.

OMGAWD someone help me ! I feel like I'm trying to teach algebra to fifth graders.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Men want smart, pretty women. Of course. A smart woman's children (and therefore his genes also) are more likely to survive.

Which would you want: the woman out walking with her kids, gets attacked by the cougar and figures out how to fight it off? Or the bubble head who cries and doesn't know what to do while her kid is dragged off?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I have given up trying to be a teacher and educator of the utterly ignorant as it only causes me distress.
    LOL George's posts are so bad they're good.

IT MEANS PEOPLE WILL PERCEIVE THEM AS SMARTER.
    There is some truth to this yes. Good looking people are perceived as smarter; in the business world at least.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 09-12-09 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    LOL George's posts are so bad they're good.

There is some truth to this yes. Good looking people are perceived as smarter; in the business world at least.
    In the real world. For truly smart people it doesn't matter because you really have to know your stuff, but trust me, there are a lot of technical people who know ALL earning a lot of money because they know how to bullshit to management.

An astrophysicist at a university would have a lot more trouble with that one, which is why you get fat ugly men taking classes who try and root their students.

And women basically swallow the business worlds point of view, most and incredibly prone to fads and trends and pretty much do whatever the majority are doing. Like the way they all wear those retarded little denim shorts. FFS just wear skirts !
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 09-12-09 at 04:05 PM.

See this is what happens when you leave a bunch of Monkeys next to the space shuttle with the keys in it unattended...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

I have two words for you: Keanu Reeves.

Gorgeous man. Dumb as dogshit.
    Spammer Spanker

Just because a person associates looks with intelligence does not mean good looking people won't be dumb. IT MEANS PEOPLE WILL PERCEIVE THEM AS SMARTER.
    Then why are homely nerds also perceived as smart?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

BECAUSE. THOSE GUYS ARE SO DAMN CARING. although they may not be as assertive or whatever as the hot guys, they make you feel good and they're always there for you. they just make you melt. you can talk to them- with them actually LISTENING to you, and they'll actually give you advice and stuff. its awesome. why would you NOT want to date one of those nerdy guys? jeez

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast