+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Rejected Again! Suggestions Required!

Rejected Again! Suggestions Required!

I've had a success rate of 0% with women and I have asked out 6. I have never dated or even kissed in my life. I need to know what my damn problem is.

Can I have some suggestions to why I could be failing so badly?

I think the more you want to get a relationship or get laid, the harder you gonna get it. Its like you are so desperate to find something, but you can't find it, then you'll find it some other day.
    The problem could be you don't seem confident enough when you go out with a girl. or you get nervous when you talk with a girl.
    Confidence is the key, all girls like confident guys, you should be thinking like 'I am the best guy for this girl, she can't find anyone better than me'. Don't think about how you haven't kissed or dated and all that crap, just go to her with confidence and smile!
    Good luck with everything

Quote Originally Posted by Di741111 View Post
    I think the more you want to get a relationship or get laid, the harder you gonna get it. Its like you are so desperate to find something, but you can't find it, then you'll find it some other day.
    Hence why I'm freezing my proactivity...

Quote Originally Posted by Di741111 View Post
    The problem could be you don't seem confident enough when you go out with a girl. or you get nervous when you talk with a girl.
    Nope, I can talk to a girl. I've asked six out and built foundations However, I find it harder than most to make a girl laugh. This could be the problem.

Maybe, I'm too approachable (i.e friendly)... when I approach them...

Thanks,

Sorry to hear about your problem. You say that you have built foundations are we talking construction trade or relationship? Asking because you stated in the beginning that you have never dated or kissed a girl, I'm trying to figure out how any foundation was built if you can't even get to the dating stage. So, is this right? The six girls that you have asked out all turned you down without even a date? I was just wondering if it had gotten to an actual date and you hadn't attemped a goodnight kiss, even on the cheek, and things never went further than that, did you fill her full of BS thatwas obvious? Have you had talks with these girls, coffee shop talk or are these internet chats? Maybe you are coming on too strong, could you be so afraid of rejection that you are putting off a signal that makes the girl think that you could really care less if she says no or not, so that you don't look crushed when she does turn you down. I can only imagine what you guys must go through everytime you have to ask someone out. All I can say is Be yourself, don't pretend to be someone you are not to get a date, because no relationship can be built on pretend actions, if you pretend to be funny or whitty and that's what she falls for, then what do you do when you've reeled her in and that guy is gone. Guys do this all the time and think the woman should just accept them when they go back to being their real selves, why? if she can't accept you for who you are in the beginning, she's not going to all of a sudden accept you when she finds out you've been pretending to be someone else to get her into a relationship. Why can't guys understand this and stop with all the BS!!!
    There is someone out THERE for YOU, the real person that you are, be that person and you will find her. It may take a few tries but be true to her and yourself and you'll make it!! Good Luck