+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Give me my fricking peace of mind back!

Give me my fricking peace of mind back!

ok, so guys, stop being a gentleman!

Why so? This is a story about a guy i'm working with in some projects:

"I know T via a friend who introduced us to work together in a project. The first day when we met (never met before), i went to his office but unable to find it. I called him, he said to describe where i'm and he'll pick me up. I didnt give a good instruction (terible at that) and he end up running around to find me. When he was at the place i told him i'm and didnt see anybody, he called me said he doesnt see anybody there, i turned arround, seeing nobody either and told him "i cant see you either". Just something like that and he laughed. I felt delighted and had good impression on him.

Finally, he found where i was, i turned around, stared at the guy who was staring at me, unsure if i'm the one he's looking for. The moment i stared in to his eyes, i felt that he is a special person. He appears as a great gentlement, always pick me up whenever i need to do to his office, take me back to the bus stop after the meeting and waited for the bus there with me (it's 9pm) and he uses "would you like ..." alot. His voice is the most memorable thing i've every heard, so soft, so caring. Even if i told him he doesnt have to wait with me or if he is busy, he can go, he still insisted on it.
    "

The thing is, if you have a gf, dont act like that around girls anymore. You dont know how it affects her peace of mind!

And yes, i already have a bf.
    Last edited by valhensing; 06-12-09 at 06:01 PM.
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

So if a guy has a girlfriend he should act cold to any other girls so that they won't be able to start assuming things?

Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    So if a guy has a girlfriend he should act cold to any other girls so that they won't be able to start assuming things?

Jeez.
    --> i'm not assuming anything. I know the guy just being a gentleman.

I think out of respect to their current gf. Some line should be drawn. It's because of these behaviour that some people are stuck in a relationship with a person already has bf/gf
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"