+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My friend is in love with the girl I am with, should i let her go?

My friend is in love with the girl I am with, should i let her go?

I've fallen in love one too many times, and i thought that the I could love no more, until I met this girl who changed my life. I have the usual sympotms, sleep loss, no appetite, no happiness in friends or other women. I thought that she was the one, until my friend who I am very close with, tells me that he too has feelings for her however he does not realise that I have feelings for her too. It's painful for me to watch them two together.

Should I let her go? Or should I fight to have her?

Damn, same scenario here, except the competition isn't a close friend

if you really love her and dont just have a simple crush on her then kick his ass before its too late.

Perhaps you should have told him you had feelings for her before they got together. If you knew he had feelings for her, and that he might make a move for her, why didn't you say anything?

deus ex machina: yeah i totally feel for you, man at least its easier for you, cause in the end you might not have to lose a close friend.
    Nickall: but then what if im wrong and in the process i actually dont lose just the girl but i lose my close friend too. What should i do then??
    Lanahabell: Hrmmm, thats what i should do,,, but like its so hard to confront a friend, is there something i can do instead????
    Jeremiah: Yeah i think he truly has strong feelings for her too, and yeah your comment was very helpful. Is it possible however to fight for her and not lose my friendship with my friend, cause he might get very cut that i am trying to go for the person he is as well. Please give some extra ways around this please thank youu

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't trash a friendship for a girl. Wait until they break up.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

yeahh i think that makes sense, but what if that girl was really the one, then isnt one friendship worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by heart_broken View Post
    deus ex machina: yeah i totally feel for you, man at least its easier for you, cause in the end you might not have to lose a close friend.
    Nickall: but then what if im wrong and in the process i actually dont lose just the girl but i lose my close friend too. What should i do then??
    Lanahabell: Hrmmm, thats what i should do,,, but like its so hard to confront a friend, is there something i can do instead????
    Jeremiah: Yeah i think he truly has strong feelings for her too, and yeah your comment was very helpful. Is it possible however to fight for her and not lose my friendship with my friend, cause he might get very cut that i am trying to go for the person he is as well. Please give some extra ways around this please thank youu
    I KNOW HARD DECISION....its harder to make girlfriends than friends!! and just think u might lose the women of ur life...anyway its best to also look at the problems you dont have rather than the problems you do have!!! for example if u can communicate well with her or you like the same things as her or generaly you get along with her then you should try to make her your girlfriend...you might not ever find a girl like her for ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Don't trash a friendship for a girl. Wait until they break up.
    -> in the mean time, do st to break them up lol

Are they bf/gf yet? If not, it's still a fair game, tell him now
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Quote Originally Posted by valhensing View Post
    -> in the mean time, do st to break them up lol

Are they bf/gf yet? If not, it's still a fair game, tell him now
    Too late for me 'cause she's in love with him, but he doesn't know, and he's in love with her.
    I seed rumours about him, but that's all I'm doing. It's an imminent trainwreck

hrmmm, well thanks guys alot for your help and support. And btw they are not going out according to rumours she has no feeling what so ever for this guy... however he flirts really hard with her, almost making in a very awkward position to counter should i still go strong for it??

im from the other side of the world and i shout at you ""hell yes go strong for it""
    and may the gods help us both in situations such as these. good luck brother

ahahaha THATS SO AMAZING AND TRUE... i think i will thanks everyone whos supported me. It seems i cant fight it anymore ima go strong for her. And to Nickkal whatever/whoever she is... good luck and if you ever need advice im here for you brother

ur welkome..and yea am a dude....with problems like the rest of us on this forum.Iv got a thread of my own ...its just under yours""asking a girl'' Let me know how you get on with that girl sometime...see ye around.
    Last edited by Nickkal; 11-12-09 at 07:08 PM.

aiites thank you very much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast