+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Stuck with him!!!

Stuck with him!!!

Guys, I badly need advices from you...

Here's the story, hope you can find time reading this.

Last october, my boyfriend broke up with me telling me he's already tired of me and thinks that the relationship will not work anymore. he's been my boyfriend for almost five years which make it harder for me to accept the fact of the break-up. weeks later, he has another girl. They are working in the same fast food store which i think makes the competition non-winnable for me. For the first few days of the break-up, though I know that he has already another, I still beg for him not to leave me and to patch things up. We reconcile then, but it lasted only for a week, then he broke-up with me again, for the second time around, he dropped me. He told me that he cannot pretend anymore. That I should let him be happy. From that moment on, I feel so miserable. The man I love has left me for another woman. I'm really having a hard time accepting that things change abruptly. Since then, I didn't communicate with him. I give him the space and the time that he needs.

But lately, he started to text me again and I wonder what is his real purpose. It makes things harder for me to forget him since we still do have contacts. but everytime that he replied, IM HAPPY because I know that I still feel the same for him. I mean, nothings change except maybe that he's not mine anymore, that he already belongs to another. It kills me when I'm thinking that he is holding somebody else hands or kiss her the way he used to do with me. I'm bothered if he still wants me. But then, if he really does, why didn't he CHOSE ME... I'm so confused... What should I do... I can't afford to stay this way forever. Please help me... I need your advices. Thank you very much!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop being in contact with him. You're just being weak.

Work on letting him go and find someone else. How can you keep loving someone who moved on so fast after her dumped you and now continues to play games with your heart?

Let him go. There are others out there who will treat you better.

P.S. Delete his number and do not let him contact you. It will make things easier.
    Last edited by starbuck; 09-12-09 at 08:08 AM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

im still hoping that i can have him back. im trying to be a friend now... do you think, i really have to stop in contact with him... its make me sad... but then, if it will do me good, ill try...

Yes, it will do you good to cut contact with him. If he wants to reconcile he's doing a poor job of showing it since he continues to be with another girl. I don't think you're emotionally ready to be friends with him.

Either move on or just tell him you can't entertain the idea of being with him until he's single again. It's not fair for you to be in limbo.
    Last edited by starbuck; 10-12-09 at 12:05 AM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Pls pardon me for doing this, but last night we talk over via phone. he texted me to call him up but then i replied that if he really want to call me, he should do the effort of calling. he jast rang the phone once then he hang-up. i can't avoid him really, so i called him up after that.

its a friend-to-friend conversation. as if, these were the days when we are still friends. He never mentioned anything about his new girlfriend, and i never wanted to ask rather. But i really enjoy the night. I know its wrong to be in contact with him, but i really can't.. i just want to know his intentions why is he keeping me even just as a friend.

I habitually check his e-mail since i have a very good guess of his password. I saw that he keep track in his inbox some of my post in my blogs, and multiply accounts. Its weird since he already deleted all my messages in his mail, but now, why suddenly he wanted to keep records of me again.

do you think it will be of generous help if he will know that i already found some one else, even if the truth is, i am still in love with him. thanks guys!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^checking emails? that's creepy.

cut any contact with him, he had made his choice, he didn't chose you. keep in touch with him will only make it harder for you to get over him..

we started as friends before, is it possible to win him back by just being a friend. is it possible to fall in love twice, but with the same person? i mean, i'm so in love with him and keeping with in his contact makes me happier than living a life without him at all. maybe, this is what you called as true love, giving with out asking anything in return... sad

He's not your friend. He hurt you and he's keeping you on the back burner right now because he knows you're his bitch. Stop being his bitch.

Girls like you piss me off. You let men act like dogs.
    Spammer Spanker

She reads his email on the sly, I say they deserve each other Giga.

For gods sakes, stop all contact and quit invading his privacy! The sooner you go your own way, the sooner you'll be over him; you can't be friends.

i'll try to avoid him...

hopefully it will work...

and hopefully, it is for the better... i'm sad...

There is no trying here. If he calls you, you do not accept his call. If he calls and hangs up, you do not call him back. If he texts you, you delete it.

Take any attempt he makes at contacting you as him just playing a game. It's a game to him because he can get a reaction out of you every time. It's a boost to his very inflated ego at this point.

Also, you snooping through his e-mail is a bad idea. Forget his password. I guarantee you he's not checking up on you because he wants you back. He just wants to keep tabs on you so that he can keep playing this little game.

You'll meet someone so much better one day, and then you'll wonder why you even gave this chump a second thought.