+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I tell this woman I like her?

Should I tell this woman I like her?

I feel embarrassed for saying this, but here goes:

- I met this woman on Tagged about a year ago. she seems nice and we chat online almost everyday.

- The thing is, i have an online crush. I posted and I am thinking of telling her.

- Now, I can envisage these things occurring. She would be freaked out and not respond again, feel pity and decide to meet, or be eager and have an open attitude to this.

The thing is we've never even met before, which is why I think she may freak out. Also, she is quite pretty and she probably has lots of guys going after her. So I am not surprised if she just thinks "oh another guy who likes me " and just goes her way.

Now, i know she owes me nothing, and has no obligation to stay. but i think she is nice, and has most of the traits i find attractive in women, both physically and in her life too.

Should I tell her, or not?

bwahaha, I think you should go for it. Make sure to give her an e-rose too when you tell her. Good luck!

I have no idea what Tagged is, whether on-line dating or chat or whatever, but I expect one answer applies to all: by all means, invite her to meet you-- a casual meeting for coffee or something, just to chat in person.

Do not, however, tell her that you want to meet her because you have a "crush" on her. That will scare her away, because she'll either think you're an internet stalker, or a pathetic geek who can't find a girl except through a computer monitor.

(You're neither of those, are you? Or, are you?)
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.