+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice...

Need advice...

My boyfriend of three years now has been being just a lousy significant other. He doesn't call much, we don't see eachother much, and I can't remember the last time he did something special for me. And if I ask him to cuddle with me he says not right now.

Sometimes though he's a really nice and sweet guy. It's like he has these incredible mood swings for no reason that I can fathom.

I need advice on how to handle the situation... Should I just repay the favor and be a lousy girlfriend or should I talk to him about it and tell him I'm not happy with the whole situation.

Do you think he's lost interest? Found another girl? anything else?
    One day the Moon said to me, "If he makes you cry, why dont you leave him?" I looked up at the Moon and said, "Moon would you ever leave your sky?"

Talk to him first. Silence is NOT golden.

Doesn't sound good. Yes... definetly need to have a conversation!

Just an interesting fact for people to note. Not THAT relevant but I thought I'd just share it with everyone here. Did you know that guys have mood swings EVERYDAY? Guys always complains about girls having PMS but actually guys have mood swings everyday, just that they are not as pronounced as mood swings due to PMS. Mood swings are caused by hormonal releases/imbalance, and guys release their testosterone EVERYDAY, therefore causing them to have mood swings EVERYDAY!

I almost feel sorry for the guys. *Almost* being the key word there
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]