Well, I guess ex-classmate now. I've had a crush on a girl from one of my classes, but never acted on it, one because I'm really shy, and two because I figured if she rejected me it would make the rest of the semester awkward. So I spent it trying to talk to her as much as I could and try to feel her out if maybe she might like me too. Well my opportunities were limited, but I did manage to talk to her here and there. Now I missed my last class with her, so I never got to say anything to her, if was able to force myself to. So since the semester is over, how creepy is it if I found her on facebook or something and talk to her through there. My main problem is that I don't want to be THAT GUY who adds people he doesn't know that well out of the blue. So should I try to contact her? Or should I just hope to see her around on campus or something?

Side note, I just joined facebook after being against it all this time, so I have no friends on it. Would you suggest bulking up the friends list first if I do try to find her on there? lol