+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to tell if a shy guy's interested?

Well, I don't see why he wouldn't think you're dating that guy. Most shy guys would hope that they never have to see the girl they like with another guy. But he saw you with another guy! And you had him by the arm too! I think this shy guy of yours might want to back off now, so you should take the initiative. You could just ask him out some time, and if he asks about that 15 year-old, tell him what happened! Good luck!

I have a question about shy guys also and hope someone can answer my question. I have known this guy for about a yer and a half now, we go to school together and have had classes together. I kind of always had a crush on him even when I had a boyfriend, because he was so nice. He seems to be shy, because he has never asked me to hangout even though i have been trying to get him to do it all semester. He gives me gifts sometimes (just small things like hello kitty stuff because he knows i like hello kitty) and comes and sits by me in the morning at school and he can talk to me when there is only like one of my friends around but when it comes to big groups he almost completely ignores me. This means he is shy right? I am pretty sure thats what it is but he is kind of confusing. he has also asked me to come to his band's shows but never asks me to hangout just one on one! whats up with this. ummmm...i think there may be a lot of questions in this one post and maybe i even answered some of my own questions. but it would be nice if someone could give me some advice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12