+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This guy's dilemma

This guy's dilemma

So,there's this guy who I've met this year.He asked a friend of mine for my mseenger mail,because I seemed like a nice person and we started talking online.It's kind of hard to me to maintain a long enough conversation with someone,wether it's online or on the "real world".In fact,this only happens with my closest friends...Anyway,we talked about things we like and found some things in common and i really enjoyed talking to him.He always would say hi with a great smile at school(because he's an extremely nice guy).So,later this year (about April) I've met another guy,which I still have feelings for,but probably doesn't deserve that me or some other girl has feelings for him.

Being awhile without talking to much on messenger,we started talking again these last few days.On Saturday,we had a nice conversation going on,and,there were times it got a little "hot".Since I didn't have his number I asked him for it.The next day,at night,he sent me a sms saying that he was kind of pissed off because some bad things had happened and said sorry if he would say something he shouldn't to me.I asked him if he wanted to talk ,I was open to hear him, and then we exchanged a few more sms.This last one he said in the end that he had something to talk to me and that it was kind of strong...

Yesterday at noon we met in the pool when I was leaving to go home,and he said sorry for not seeing me earlier...and again said that he had something to talk to me,and,for his expression I suspected what it was.So,late at night he went online and we started talking again,and at some point he said "Yesterday I sent you a sms saying that I had something to tell you and it was kind of strong,right?" and so he told me what it was.He said that there was this girl,whom he had a relation later this school year, and which he still liked very much,although at this time they are "stand by".And he said that what he meant to say was that he isn't ready to go a little further and start a relatio n between us,not because he doesn't like me,much for the contrary,bu mostly because he still likes her very much to get to know someone,who knows,he could get to really like.He also said that he was starting to diggin me really much and it was a pain for him to say those things,but we could still be friends,because,like he said,he worships friendship above all...

He also said I was very important to him because with me,he could maintain a conversation that he doesn't have with other people...and beside my outter beauty I'm that kind of person you can count with for all life...he said sorry for not telling me this earlier when we had this "hotter" conversation on Saturday and it wasn't his intentions to hurt me although he knew that he did...

I was the most honest I could and told him that i was also in a similar situation,that I still liked a guy which I was making all efforts to forget...This whole conversation ended with me telling him that he could always count on me,and if,in somewhay, he changed even a bit his feelings that I will always be here...Which he replied "You bet I will come to you...Besides,it didn't took much for that to happen...if you knew the effort I did after I send you the sms...well, sleep tight and I hope someone will make you truly happy".

That whole conversation is something that I'll never forget about,mostly because of all the nice things he said that none said to me before...And so I'm here and wondering what to do next before all this.Or if I should do anything at all...Any help/piece of advice on this is truly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance and sorry for the long story.

I dont quite understand the question. You're friends and will be that for the foreseeable future.