+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A letter i have written to the girl who broke my heart and is now trying to hurt me.

A letter i have written to the girl who broke my heart and is now trying to hurt me.

I love her with all my heart and she still hurts my hurt. I wrote this letter to give to her in the distant future. Please feel freee to tell me what you think.

To you,

you broke up with me after a year and a half by a text and a slap. You werent there to feel my pain, you were there on that Thursday in December and then you werent. You let in other boys just days after you broke my heart- you didnt even give time for me to heal. You deserted me at my lowest point, hurt me for hurts sake, eliminated me from a life that i had filled every day. You made my eyes wet everytime i shut them, broke my legs everytime i tried to walk, cut my face everytime i looked in the mirror. You promised me everything and in the end gave me nothing, stole my heart and never gave it back. I loved you with all my worth, and in the end you treated me like dirt. I can never forgive you for you what you did, you ended us on a lie. And every day i could feel you changing for the worse, moving further and further from the person you once so wanted to be. I still miss the girl you once were. I got a lot wrong but i would have died to give you once day longer to live. I hope you are happy in the life you have chosen- i loved you enough to give you what you wanted. In doing so i sacrificed everything i wanted myself. I can never let you have my heart again, it still lies broken in my chest. I think about you everyday but i cant risk the pain that would come with you. Go forward my darling knowing that in me you had someone who loved you utterly. I still do. If you ever need help i am here, you know where to find me. Thankyou again for everything that once made me so happy.

Your Michael

There's nothing wrong with writing down your feelings, but I wouldn't actually consider sending this to her. She hurt you, but if you really love her you'd take the high road and just let it go. Hurting her back isn't going to make you feel better in the long run. What might make you feel better is letting go of your anger, and hoping she finds happiness again.

Many, many contradictions. Did she take your heart and never give it back or is it still lying broken in your chest? Can you never forgive her or will you always be there for her?

Pick one, you confused thing. Either this is a pathetic "I still love you" letter or it's a "I hate you, you evil bitch" letter. It can't be both.
    Spammer Spanker

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I disagree, it can be both but i also agree with Shheadz... don't ever send this.

You need to listen to people who have been there and done it, just keep it to yourself. Writing is a great way of getting things out.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Nothing wrong in writing out how you feel and from reading it through I can see just how confused you are. Your still in love with the girl but we can see your hurting badly by whats happened. Its good to get your emotions out on paper or on the computer.

This letters full of conflicts and confusion and reminds me of something I sent to my EX and when I look back to it I cringe to this day. Believe me you NEVER WANT TO SEND THIS EVER!!! I know your hurt but trying to hurt her back through this won't work and it will make you feel aweful when you realise just what you done.

Shes cut you off and out of her life, the only way is to accept that decission shes made and move forward for yourself, if she realises she made a mistake and she does love you she will come back to you but you cannot force her to or guilt her into that, it has to be her decission.

I remember when me and my girlfriend were going downhill, I wrote a letter telling her alot of good things (feeding her ego basically) which was something I never did throughout the whole relationship. I put it in the mail, then went to go see her before she got it, and that's when she dumped me heh.

That night I wrote a very angry letter. Sent it. She got the nice letter first, was all happy to talk to me (another mistake you don't want to do during the break up, talking) and I told her, don't listen to the second letter, I was all angry about the break up.

Well she did, she got extremely pissed off and I couldn't take back what was said. Just when things could have been on the mend, I go and shoot myself in the foot. Looking back at that, I realize that breaking up was probably for the best as I learned alot about my actions on my own the hard way. We would have been in that cycle of breaking up and getting back together where nothing is ever solved. Do I still want to be with her? Yes. Does it look realistic in the forseeable future? No. My actions during the break up set the tone for how much pain I was going to receive and for how long. The more I messed up the more I tried to fix. Negative feedback. It doesn't work. I was pretty thick headed to have it come to that before I understood.

You have had the sanity to write about it to other people before just impulsively doing something. Smart move. We've all learned our mistakes the hard way and we don't want you to have to as well. Don't do it. You will regret it.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.