+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: would any of you ladies date this guy?

would any of you ladies date this guy?

thats assuming you, like me, can never imagine self in a ONS or FWB situation. that doesnt mean you dont have any guy friends to just hang out with sometimes.

I met this guy randomly online, he said hello to me first. he asked me to go over his place before we even met when we were chatting on MSN. I sensed the s*** coming but kept calm and played the card with him. ( you can say I was bored when all my girl friends are gone for husband.) I told him right then I was not into ONS, he responded, said he's not either, just wanted me to go over his place to play vediogames. If not, he's fine with it.

OK, so we went on to our first date at a cheap restaraunt, ( I was bored again). he mentioned our conversation and restated he's not that type of guy, and even said he didnt know what O-N-S stand for, had to google on his computer to get an idea. Basically it made his lies bleached more like sth fake. Fine, do I have to believe you? absolutely not.

forward to our second date, we had planned to go to a show in the afternoon, but found out it was closed on Sunday. So we decided to go play a little bit basketball. My ex was a pro, so I more or less had some skills. we were just playing, he mentioned sth like "if you are in the basket, I am in with you" multiple times. Also put his hands over my shoulder, very gently but still made me felt a little uncomfy.

Our third date was a bookshop visit, we had nice talks, but he mentioned things like "we need to have a movie night" multiple times, which hinted to me we are going back to where we were.

So I figured we would never work out, in fact he looks like a nice person, but that nagging voice in my head just dont want me to go out with him again.

How are your thoughts on this?? I cant believe I am even typing this, all I need is delete some number and account. its just that easy.

Let's make a list:

Feeling uncomfortable with him. Check.
    Nagging voice in your head telling you to not to date him. Check.
    Bored on your date. Check.

I think it's pretty clear that you should not go out with him again as you seem to have ZERO interest in this guy.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why are you asking you already know you don't like him.

I have absolutely zero to none interest in him, just want someone to fill in the Sunday afternoons before I find the right person... which seems like it will never happen...
    he talks interesting, thats what kept us online chatting for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Let's make a list:

Feeling uncomfortable with him. Check.
    Nagging voice in your head telling you to not to date him. Check.
    Bored on your date. Check.

I think it's pretty clear that you should not go out with him again as you seem to have ZERO interest in this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by aliba View Post
    I have absolutely zero to none interest in him, just want someone to fill in the Sunday afternoons before I find the right person... which seems like it will never happen...
    he talks interesting, thats what kept us online chatting for so long.
    You're leading this guy on, and giving him false hope.

Stop and think about his feelings for a moment.

You're being very selfish, childish and cruel. You are using this guy.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, it's girls like you who ruin perfectly good men.

Don't date him. That is all.
    Spammer Spanker

edited for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Last edited by helenbythesea; 17-12-09 at 10:08 AM.

edited for some reason.

Him? perfectly good man???
    I dont know where that comes from, he asked me to go over his place before we even met, he said he didnt know what did ONS stand for and had to google it. Remember this is a 29 year old man with multiple relationships in the past. I dont know anyone could be as ignorant even with their poor share of experiences.

Its not only that, its kind of saying out loud, "I think you're so dumb you're gonna believe me." Or else he himself is so dumb to even think it that way.

As i am typing this, I realized its insulting to my intelligence either way for me to go out with him again. i am not dumb, nor do I prefer to date a dumb.

So never mind, I am gonna delete everything about him ASA tonight.

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah way to use him then dump his ass then he's all bitter and shit for the next girl who DOESN'T use him. That's where that comes from.

As i am typing this, I realized its insulting to my intelligence either way for me to go out with him again. i am not dumb, nor do I prefer to date a dumb.
    Aliba,
    Wow I guess you are SO much better than he. Because he's not your type, the guy has to be completely put down. He can't just be a guy that wasn't compatible with you?

Guess this is good example of a princess complex.
    Last edited by starbuck; 17-12-09 at 08:53 PM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

This is called "using someone". Haven't you ever been there, aliba? When someone pretends to be invested in you only to gain ONE thing. This hurts people.

I refuse to believe someone could be that heartless. But I am an idealist.

You are leading him on and using him. It's called karma and you are going to get what's coming to you. Probably the next guy you date will lead you on. How will that feel?
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

wasnt this man already on before they even met? LOL.
    why get all hateful on the OP? She already said to not see him again in response, you all just went on and on and on, Its only three dates, no one is gonna get hurt. a 29 year old man managed how to lie to a girl same age wont get hurt that easily..
    be careful about your bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    You are leading him on and using him. It's called karma and you are going to get what's coming to you. Probably the next guy you date will lead you on. How will that feel?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast