+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aphrodesiacs

Aphrodesiacs

Alrighty, ladies and gentlemen. I am curious, have you ever used aphrodesiacs to enhance the mood? If so, which ones and what has worked best for you?

Personally, you give me a king size Hershey's Dark candy bar and I'll be unstoppable!

Haha... Hershey's... yeah it tastes nice but I don't think it works as an aphro for me Anyway, still a virgin haha, wonder what I'm posting for

I don't know about aphrodesiac effects, but semi-sweet dark chocolate of most any brand (though I prefer the Dove hearts and "pillows") would distract me from sex!

Hell I am an aphrodesiac!! lmao!!

I'm always in the mood! Unless its PMS season...

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I am naturally "in the mood" at just about any time that I am not pissed off. But seeing that I am only 20.. well - scratch that - I havent had sex since I was 19.. Well - from 16-18 I never used anything. I was horny all the time. 3, 4 times a day I would go at it. Hell, if I had the time, and my g/f was in the mood, I was having sex. Once I hit 18 I got into weed really bad and got with a girl that did it too. I remember we had sex all the ****ing time. Even if we didnt have the time, we did it. But I dont remember most of it... Come to think of it, there is like 6 months of me being 18 that I dont remember... Damn pothead days... Well, after I quit I remeber everything.. Then at 19 (a few months before 20) I got into x pretty big. But we hardly ever had sex while I was on it. We did once, and never again... I lasted for 10 hours non-stop and I never blew my load once.. After about 10 hours, I just kinda went limp.. My g/f at the time was raw too... So After that we decided to not have sex on x. Then she left me, and I quit all drugs and drinking.. Been sober ever since.. Been sulabent (sp?) ever since. Been single ever since.. So yeah. idk what i am talking about anymore. My mind is on my tat I am getting tomorrow... hehe - OH ! after I get my tat I am going skydiving !!! I will do 3 jumps in 1 day. first 2 jumps are tandem jumps (the instructor will be strapped to me) - and the third jump will be solo, with the instructor jumping with me, but not attached to me. I am all excited and shit.

LOL! The question is not whether or not you need aphrodesiacs to get int he mood... Hell, I'm in the mood all the time too! But... I dunno. I think that aphrodesiacs can add a little excitement. I discovered the Dark Chocolate effect on accident, really. LOL!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i've eaten a shit load of oysters before and i didn't feel any different. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

LOL! Well have you tried anything else?

Yea Ive got a natural aphro~lots and lots of iron, really.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    now would that be the vitamin?? or the actually person??

raverboy

My sex drive is pritty minimal...Im starting to think theres something wrong with me, like a hormone deficiency or something
    Perhaps I should start eating oysters and chocolate all day, every day.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well if you consume these products daily, eventually they will lose their effect. or atleast in theory. raverboy

chochalate fondu with strawberries of yes lick me baby lick me. im a horny little toad today.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the thought of licking a horny toad doesn't really turn me on to tell you the truth.. haha

raverboy

(Yuck! Licking a horny toad?!?) Anyway, like Illusional said, eating chocolates and oysters everyday would cause it to lose its aphro effect in the long run. It's like using the same insectiside on insects everytime. Soon, it would become immune to your insecticide.

And LucidDream, you may not have a hormonal deficiency... it's just that you haven't gotten the right girl yet (I think)! Well, you haven't even kissed before ain't I right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast