+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me to understand

Help me to understand

Help me to understand, this was just about a SMS. We use to send good morning message with a romantic saying or thought to each other. But some time I felt she is rude to me, and this time I felt very bad and I got sad. I want to understand that how I shoud work out this and whos wrong or right. I felt she said wht she want to tell but as a joke, she said it just a joke. And im not himility enough to understand it. May be I am. Please leave comment (If u were me), plz help … thank you all…

Wht I sent in the morning:
    I love u bcoz I know you’re always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need u, there when I feel alone. I love u my bby, good morning.
    Her replay:
    Ah I don’t listen to u most of the times isnt it, This is lie right. Send me a true one. Gud morning. I love u my boy.

You have just discovered the mysterious clockwork that is the Mind of Woman. Who knows what that's supposed to mean. Even if I understood l33t, which I mostly don't. It could well be nothing, though. Looks like a lame attempt at morning humor, made worse by the lack of feedback from body language.

Look, if it hurts your feelings, tell her so. If she dumps you, move on. That's all you can do. But my guess is, your best bet is to ignore it unless it becomes a regular occurrence. My other piece of advice: do less texting and more talking. It's a lot more fun and efficient anyway.

azilin : thanx a lot man. I dont think that she wants to dump me. some times very lovely. But some time she is rude, she thinks that what she does is right. But i fell she don't care about me. So we start fighting for small thing, but it always about emotions.
    Last edited by sada; 17-12-09 at 02:23 PM.

I think she's maybe trying to be playful, her asking for "send me another" surely shows she didn't mind too much.

If you want, you can talk to her about it, but do so in a playful tone.. smile and ask if she liked it, if she says no, just keep smiling and tell her it really was true. Tease her a bit.

You are getting to know each other a bit - most men take ages just understanding the basic behavior of their girlfriends, don't worry if you can't always understand what she means.

Thanx konsig, i also feel she's trying to be play full. She said it, what she was expecting as reply from me is like "Oh you got it". I was fine after this SMS till i talk to her. But when i ask why u send it, she said you dont understand even a joke and act like go to hell. i fell she dont worry about my feelings, so i got angry and scream at her and i walk away. i feel she dont care. The way she talk makes me angry.

Quote Originally Posted by sada View Post
    Thanx konsig, i also feel she's trying to be play full. She said it, what she was expecting as reply from me is like "Oh you got it". I was fine after this SMS till i talk to her. But when i ask why u send it, she said you dont understand even a joke and act like go to hell. i fell she dont worry about my feelings, so i got angry and scream at her and i walk away. i feel she dont care. The way she talk makes me angry.
    1/ Women can be dissapointed when they get the feeling you don't understand them (even if it's not really your fault).

2/ The best way of dealing with that is by not getting angry, but just admitting they are right: you didn't understand them, but you are trying to, that's why you asked : )

Don't get angry, keep it light and playful, if you're not sure, just pull her on your lap, cuddle and change the subject, tell her it's no biggie (not a big deal) and cheerfully talk about something else : )

If she likes to tease, she might also like to be teased. Try challenging her, teasing her.

And do tell me how that worked out ; )

Thanx konsig, I have tried some time to tolerate what ever she do. But i cant control it some time. I like to change but i need her help to control myself. I do love her so when she do something that hurt me a lot even its small thing. How can i tell her that how i feel that i need help from her?

Thanx konsig, I have tried some time to tolerate what ever she do.
    How can i tell her that how i feel that i need help from her?
    1/ You don't have to tolerate whatever she does - but you can choose to moderate your reaction. You don't need to yell or argue whenever she does something wrong - maybe try just saying "I don't like it when you do that", and then ignoring her a while... let her make up, or even tell her "maybe you should make it up to me".. ask for a kiss on the cheek

(yes, this is a challenge - this is teasing)

2/ However, don't try to make a big deal out of small things. Try letting "first times" and "small things" slip, or just mention it and then forget it.

Not only with your girlfriend, but with other people too: it doesn't always pay to complain about every single thing. Be a man, inhale, chin up and smile. You don't need to fall out for every little thing - people can't get to you that easily - You're better than that :)

Good luck man!

thanx konsig: I have try to do your first option when i say "i dont like it, dont do" she say cant help it this is who i am. If i ignoring her she wont come to me stay in a side i have to go and fix her, but if she feel she is wrong she try to make me up. She is a good girl but she is very stubborn. But i will try your second option.
    Last edited by sada; 17-12-09 at 07:22 PM.

Any one else have any comments plz???