+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't understand!! Help please!!

I don't understand!! Help please!!

About 7 years ago I started seeing someone. He was absolutely gorgeous-a lawyer, intelligent, funny. I really fell for him. Just getting a phone call from him would set my head spinning, make my insides turn to jelly etc. We didn't ever become girlfriend/boyfriend but we did have a very intense 2 years of seeing each other. He would also see other girls and I would see other men, and this would almost become a game - who could annoy the other person the most over who else they were seeing. I eventually decided that this was a case of unrequited love on my part, he got into a relationship with another girl, I met someone - moved in with them and moved away from the area. The thing is - I still think about him - on an almost daily basis. Every year or so I get an email from him, asking how I am, if I'm in a relationship. And when I get the email, I get the same feelings - heart in mouth, insides turning to jelly, all the intense feelings come back. I DON'T want to be interested in anyone else, I want my current relationship to work. I just got another email this week - asking the same questions, how am I? Am I single? What's going on??????

Maybe he's still playing that "game" you two shared years ago. Use some restraint and stop reading his emails. Better yet, block his address.

Keep giving him or teasing him with pussy and he'll keep checking up on you. Stop teasing him with your pussy and push him towards a relationship and he'll disappear. It'll be quite easy then for him to move on, but are you strong enough to do that? Sounds like you want to keep his attention, even if it's divided.

Agreed, but why still play the game? It's self destructive. I do tend to reply, I keep it civil - I tell him I'm in a relationship. Then I don't hear from him again until about a year later. What's going on in his head? He's not getting anything from me - apart from a reply? I don't want to block him, so this is my fault too. Perhaps part of me is thinking that if my relationship did end, he might be there for me. Also I can't tell if he's just being friendly or if there is more to it? ALthough he ALWAYS begins the email exchange by asking if I'm single.

And thanks Spring Haze and Primo for your replies!!

Like they said, he's playing a game. I'm sure he figures a year is long enough to see whether or not you are still in a relationship. Sounds like you're reading into his actions too much. This is nothing to worry about. Just block him if you need to.

I emailed and just asked him! He emailed back saying he was wondering how I was and he was remembering the great sex we used to have. God! Are all men like this?

Only if they can get away with it. Stop feeding this beast.
    Spammer Spanker

he's still playing the game he only needs you when he's lonely and bored