Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post
Relationships only work if people are compatible right?
It seems like if you've had so many arguments and think She's a b*tch then you need to just let go. It's like a personality clash.

I'm lucky... I say that because..
I have a bad feeling that I am a similar person to your (ex)girlfriend in the way that I would get very depressed over the times when I don't get enough (or the appropriate) attention from my boyfriend. Sometimes I would be so upset I would call him and cry and moan about how upset I was. Upon reflection I know it is bad and that this sort of thing ruins relationships... but for some really stupid reason I just couldn't control myself. It was like someone else possessed me and I was just running off of built up emotions. I say I am lucky because unlike you, my boyfriend has not once yelled back at me (yet). He has always been understanding and caring, and always worked hardest to please me and make things better where they have gone wrong. He is a gentle person towards me and I love him so much for that.

I hope you can find a girlfriend who is right for you in the future.
You are right, that is bad behavior in a relationship. It completely turned me off my girlfriend because she wanted to work on things but used that kind of crying, begging, upset, insecure behavior. By the time she got better at it she was ready to be done with me. By obeying you and pleasing you, you are lucky and I'm glad you appreciate that. I hope that doesn't mean you will do it in the future.