+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex trouble- does he still care, need a guys point of view

ex trouble- does he still care, need a guys point of view

so me and my ex split up about 6 months or so ago, however after that there was a reeeeaaaalllly long period of still sleeping together and generally still acting together and stuff and he always used to tell me when he was drunk that he still loved me and blah blah blah. we split up because we used to argue alot and i know he didnt rly want to split up with me at the time it just seems like bad timing. since weve split up though weve been arguing a hell of a lot more as we tried to stay best friends but he never rly seemed to know what he wants n was messing me around alot. a while ago i realised i needed space after a big argument to get over him and he text me asking me to hang out n i told him i just needed space. however we work together and after that (he seems to always take things the wrong way) he was being really moody at work n acting rly uncivil but i refused to let it get to me so id just act civil n happy. but he kept being like 'well ur the one who doesnt want to be mates'. i finally got him chatting to me but he was acting like he doesnt even like me anyway. but the same night we had a lil staff do and got pretty drunk n he was like 'i saw u wearing sum guys bracelet thats why i was moody with u'(i wasnt, it was a stupid crappy 10p thing) and invited me back to his, next thing i know he left without even telling me to go to this other girls house!! i was like wth, n sent him sum horrible texts. he text me back 3 days later saying he had only just got um n i was out of order...i text him back saying he just ditched me to go shag sum other lass and then a few hours later saying 'do u actually care about me at all anymore' i know the answer is probably no but why wud he have asked me to chill at all about a month ago? how quickly do guys get over girls, i know he seriously did love me to bits as well, and if he didnt care about me why wud he get mad if he thought i was wearing sum guys bracelet??? n be all uncivil at work, i rly dont get him, bare in mind he acts like a child alot of the time i dont think he realises how things affect ppl

how? that quick! like your X. well, he saw another girl so he took the initiative to get it.

what, if u rly rly love someone u just get over them as soon as sum other girl comes along?

im sure he still has feelings for you but from a guys point of view he probably feels like the more women he can sleep with the easier it will be to drown the pain of your breakup..now i'm not saying that is the case but its a possibility..most people don't like to admit it but when you breakup with someone you tend to feel lonely so to be intimate with someone else tends to ease that feeling a bit..as far as acting cold towards you thats probably him just protecting his feelings..he probably wants to just act like he doesn't care so he doesn't show vulnerability..i have to admit i have done that in my day..good luck

did anything serious ever come with the rebound people you got with?

not for me...but im just telling you what i have experienced...i really believe that most people can't be just friends after a breakup..now does that mean everyone?? absolutely not!! but in my experience its just not a good mix...as time passes there is a greater possibility of being friends...my advice to you would be to civil to him while at work but don't get personal with him in anyway..its a tough spot to be in but i feel if you can keep your relationship with him on a professional level it won't be as awkward..good luck

lol...I am a female, I was reading to get advice for myself, I am in the same situation with an ex. He and I separate some 7 months ago, continued to spend time together and sleep together until august. ha ha then he pissed me off cuz i told him it was pointless to have the relationship crap minus the title that i might as well move on to someone new. ha ah so then only a month ago he calls me up to wanna be friends and hang out and of course the minute we see each other it is the same o same o. I wanted the sex cuz i am sort of a nympho, lol but he wanted the cuddling. but the minute i tell him i dont have time to be wasting with him if there is no guarentees and i move on he gets mad. So now I am seeing someone else but he wants to give me this "if you have sex with someone else we will never be back together again" wth is that? I mean you dont wanna talk relationship talk but you wanna hang out and do all the relationship stuff but the minute i say hey fine i will do my thing since there is no exclusivity now he wants to lay down rules. what is that all about?