Well, let me tell you guys my story. I hang around a few guys and girls from my town, it`s small, and people are rude and selfish, but these guys seem to be heaven sent. Anyway, from the few girls i actually am able to speak to ( `cose yes, at my friggin` age i`m still a bit shy ) one of them managed to make a spark and start my soul fire. I knew this girl for some time now, i mean she knew me i knew her, but didn`t actually speak up until a few months ago. I took a few bears on board, i told myself what the heck. I saw her outside with some friends, and went to her, and said "Hello". She was quite surprised that i actually said Hi to her, and she seemed pretty pleased about it. Nothing serious yet. But here comes to hard part : We started talking on the messenger, a few days after we met out in town, and she wanted to go out for a walk, and asked me if i would like to go with her. Like what the heck, i didn`t have anything to do so i accepted. I can`t forgive myself since then. Why you ask? Because from that day on, we started asking each other out for walks daily. And pababam, shes very very sweet and beautiful, and so young, almost 3 years younger than me, but still, she has that something i didn`t see in another until then. I don`t know how this happens, but it kills me, from a few walks and talks i started to care about her, i started liking her so much, and fell in love. I said to myself, well i can`t go back now, so go on, do what you have to do, so i told her i liked her very much, and she replied pretty much the same. But here comes the big BUT !!! thing : She was into a relationship already with a guy for just about 6 months, but the guys just mocked her, and was just having fun with her feelings. But she didn`t know how to end this whole hell. But eventually she did, but from that day on, she is so angered and always agitated and somewhat sad of the situation, she`s feeling so betrayed. The thing is i tried to let aside my feelings for her, tried to mask them out, just until she was in a better state, and tried to help her out, give her an advice something to cheer her up. But all i feel i am doing is making things worse. She told me she doesn`t want any BF anymore, at least not for now, i`m just scared, that she will eventually find someone like i said in another thread, that just bursts all of the sudden, and i`ll remain forgotten and heart broken. What do you suggest me to do in this situation ? I`m especially good at giving love advices, i`m like Cupid to all my friends, i have something inside that is made for helping others, but i seem i can`t help myself at all. I don`t know if any of you believe in astrology, is zodiacal signs, fate and what not, but i`m a Libra, and libra`s are soulful persons, have the power to give much help, love and understanding. But it doesn`t seem to work out as i wish it was.