+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Jerry Springer moment in my county???wtf?

Jerry Springer moment in my county???wtf?

ok, so I go out with my brother tonight. To the local dive, you guys cant phathom this joint. Anyway, its "Make you own bikini night" ok so FINALLY at freakn 12:30am they bring out ALL the girls, wahoo lets get this thing started, yea all ****n FOUR of them! im laughn as i write this shit. And have had a few beers so sorry.

K~chica 1~very original, had those flags the bars put across the bar right? nothing on underneath nothing. yea more nipple showing than the plastic.(everyones favorite by the way) she did kick some ass!

2~you know she was just a beauty pagent chick, couldnt dance.

3~oh cheezy walmart lookn

4~oh ok little flower just to cover the nipple, and her just a leaf to cover her butt crack.

Anyway~chick 4 was havn a shit fit cause 1 had fake tits, and she didnt MAKE her suit. bla bla bla...of course EVERYONE all 100 of us in the bar wanted 1 to win. But 4 was screamn and acting like a child. NOW the bar gets into a little brawl, all of 1 fans were laughn at 4 fans. Im not kidding when I say this chick 4 was walkn across the floor ready to kick 1 ass. EVERYONE was laughn their asses off...this was truly a Jerry Springer moment. I laughed so damn hard...only in Citrus County do I get cheap cheesy entertainment such as this...omfg, this night reminded me why I DONT go out! But I had a Corona for the first time, my brother was hell bent in gettn me trashed, but I burned it off so fast from laughn!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    to top this one off, i'm surprized that they didn't get picked up by anyone. shiet, there are almost naked women walking around a bar full of drunk men... damn..

there is also a bar here called "players", i'm not sure if they have these bars on the mainland. however every wed night they have bikini night where the girls have to wear bikini tops..damn and when you're all buss, it's hard to keep your eyes off of them. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

ONE guy got a little out of control, no biggy tho, the fat ass slob bouncer got him. And all the girls had their drunk boyfriends there too.

We have every summer called "splash down parties" where the girls flaunt their bodies and so do the guys. Kinda fun watching them.

I just had to laugh, cause this area is so damn lame, and it just proved my point that going out here in my county literally is a joke!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.