+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Rare Woman? Where to Find Her?

A Rare Woman? Where to Find Her?

Ok I'm not sure how to ask these questions but I'll ask. Ok first question is, how do you find the girl of your type? & How do you know if "there is any of that type". I'll put it into more detail:

Ok the kinda woman I'm looking for right now is the kinda of girl who isn't that much into sex (yes shocking, a guy who wants the oppiset), dunno I just think Sex hasn't gotten to over rated lately and I'm the type of guy who can go without it for a long period of time, plus I like to focus of more important things than just sex but EVERY girl I've talked to/dated has always been some kind of sex fiend LOL, I'm not calling women hoes or implying that I'm just asking if there are Women who simply like to enjoying the other the things of life, I want a girl who's intellectual and is just plain spontanius without the sexual bing bangs, someone I can talk to about movies, the weather, debate with, etc. Call me weird or whatever, I'm not your typical nice guy or average bad boy....I'd like to call myself whatever the "sterotype" the middle guy is, I mean I can balance out the cockyness and when to spoil and be nice, that's no problem with me..........I know women don't want the 100% nice guy...it's just creepy, I also know they don't want the complete 100% bad boy I mean come on fellas it's cool to be sweet to your sweeties once in awhile, you keep them longer that way. Sooo yeah badda beep badda boop...that's my delimma (sp?) Are there any woman out there who are not sex fiends in any shape form whatsoever? I know Sex is good but it's not everything. that was the first qustion in detail, now I'll move on to the second.

My second area I wanted to branch off into is, if there is women like this....Where would be the place to find women like this?, It's rare to find one as I might put that.........Clubbing/Partying is out of the question....Been there, done that, got a T-shirt & sold it to charity. Some who read this might be thinking I'm looking for a nerdy type girl........well in a sence yeah but not intirely.......I'm just looking for a girl who's sweet, has good vaules, goals, girl next door type, shy, not a sex freak, has a sence of fashion but isn't a fake barbie doll, spontanious, and just fun to be with........now girls of this type that I've almost found aren't really attractive to me, nothing agaisnt them, it's just to me some form of attraction helps. Ighh maybe someday I'll find this girl.........But yeah Where to look?????

Thanks for those who read this and a major thanks for those who gave some advice
    Last edited by KalCarter21; 29-08-04 at 07:27 PM.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean-

It should be easy to find these kind of girls at places like colleges or volunteer centres. You could try social dancing classes or the sort. I am not so sure myself actually.

OMG you have just described my ideal GUY! And I have the same problem as you do with the not being attracted to guys who usually have these qualities. It's a severe catch22. I think it's not so much a rarity of a girl with the qualities you seek, but more of a rarity to find her and have a mutual attraction happen. THAT is the perplexity. But, I think GB's answer is in the right direction. Volunteering is always good. You meet a lot of quality people doing that. Or join a club; something that YOU'RE interested in, so you'll be sure to meet girls who have the same interests as you. Sorry, I'm kinda lost myself, but you just have to keep putting yourself out there. Eventually you'll find someone that may not have ALL the qualities you desire, but with ones that you can tolerate. And if you are lucky enough to find someone that can tolerate you too, you'll be way ahead of the game. Good luck!

You wanna know the girl im going after.......hahha.......giving me the roller coaster treatment....she's bloody rare......she is too much man can someone pls tell me how to get her....this is a challenge....F^&*& really really can't take it....My friend says she looks like a potential spinster.....****...HELP ME!!!

As off the wall as this may seem, dont look for her. Because the moment you quit looking, things start to happen. I read in a book that you should go places where you normally wouldnt hang out. Try that.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Try museums. Try local concerts (like jazz concerts or local swing bands or something). Enroll in some new class that you might have always been curious about (hip hop dancing? kickboxing? some arts and crafts gig? a movie appreciation course?) Just a few ideas.

Rod Steele

KalCarter21,

You pretty much described the type of girl I want. I haven't found her and I recently gave up searching.

yep, same.
    I agree with you 110% Kal, and I know what your going through.
    Oh and GBRaul, about the social dancing, thats a good idea.
    Ive been wanting to get into ball dancing or something similar, but you have just given me even more reason to take a class. Only a particular type of person would take a class like that.

Actually I think that classes should be taken for the CLASS itself, not the people in it. But who cares? Could find a chick to take home there

Actualy I was going for the class itself, its just now I have another reason to go too.

Damn Lucid, you weren't kidding when you said you had lots of those images and sayings. Well done. They are very entertaining to read.

Kal, alexi had some good ideas too, but I've always wondered, when you GO to the museum, (I recently visited the ROM in Toronto), how do you strike up a convo with someone you find interesting? Damn hard when you are shy. Still the taking a class is a great idea. Or join a book reading club that meets weekly or bi weekly. Those are always entertaining.

Squirt, I don't know about Kal, but if I hung out at the places I wouldn't normally go, I'd be picking up either the local trash or the octogenarians of the town. lol hmmmmmmm, I may be on to something here........lots of money and one foot in the grave...
    j/k

And in a museum you might go up to a girl and go like hey what's your name? And she puts an index finger to her lips and motions for you to shut up and go away while she's looking at a display. Haha... And I didn't know there were book reading clubs! Is it some American/Canadian idea? Or is it something that happens in a regional/international scale that I'm not aware of?

Thanks Breezy
    Always nice to know work is appreciated.

There where 3 other classes I was thinking of attending that I just realised might be a good place to meet the right kind of person maybe one of them interests you? - Horse Riding, Fencing and 1st Aid.

Horse Riding and Fencing are both more traditional sports...perhaps you want a more traditional girl?
    And as for 1st aid, you will probaly find kind and/or responcable people who care about others, or they have a history of caring for someone.

I hope that helps or is insperational on what type of club you want to join.
    But as GBRaul said, it is about the club, so dont join one because 'its a place to pick up chicks'
    ...chicks, I hate that word for some reason, it sounds demeaning.

Quote Originally Posted by GBRaul
    And in a museum you might go up to a girl and go like hey what's your name? And she puts an index finger to her lips and motions for you to shut up and go away while she's looking at a display. Haha...
    yeah, that would be MY luck. Some guy dismissing me before I even get his name.... lol

And I didn't know there were book reading clubs! Is it some American/Canadian idea? Or is it something that happens in a regional/international scale that I'm not aware of?
    Must be, I guess. These have been around for some time. Probably before the "internet" became the way. Everyone reads a book, (a new chapter each week, or whatever is agreed upon for said book) and then they meet to discuss it indepth. It's a great way to meet new people and discuss something you like.

Quote Originally Posted by LucidDream
    ...chicks, I hate that word for some reason, it sounds demeaning
    *sighs and silently admires Lucid*

ummm...the fact that I have absolutly no idea how to respond to that last comment might be one of the reasons I never get anywhere, lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast