+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I dont want to lose her..

I dont want to lose her..

Hoi I’m Eamon and this is my story… it just happened to hit me this past 5 months how much I’m falling for this friend of 3 years, I cannot think of anything but how she is, what she’s doing etc..
    Anyway in these past three months, we’ve gone from friends to best friends to a kinda “more than friends” situation, we’re always texting, her friends keep looking at us and like “anything we need to know about you?” and yeh she blushes, I mean to me, there are so many signs that she has at least a crush, sometimes I try to be all “not in the talking mood” and I swear I’d get 3 messages in 5 mins asking if I’m alright, sorry and please reply… sounds good yea? But it’s not that simple…
    I’ve asked her 2 weeks ago if she could be my date on new year’s, as friends or as a real date (I’d rather have her as my friend than lose her) she replied like “I’m not really looking for a guy ATM, don’t tell anyone but I’m thinking of getting back with my ex” WHERE DID THAT COME FROM.. Anyway... we been meeting with the same group of friends at gatherings and house parties, and at last night’s party a friend of hers goes like “so when are we going to meet this Eamon” she did not know that it was me.. I just smiled while she blushed... happy but still unsure =/... last night we were at a house party, EVERYONE knew what’s going on between us and they kept trying to keep us stuck alone together, her friend told me she’s depressed and I should talk to her and she’d open up, but no matter how much I tried she’d be like “I don’t know why, just feeling down” I literally gave up after that.. I thought ok then... Guess friendship is my limit so I won’t push it, later on when we left. On my way home I got a call from her best friend shouting out loud like “Eamon come back right now! She doesn’t have guts but she told me stuff, and you guys have to talk” I accepted that and turned back with the biggest joy, cool breeze in my heart... B4 I reached I got a txt “hey don’t listen to her, she doesn’t really know what’s going on, don’t come you have work tomorrow, I’ll talk to you tomorrow... She’s just forcing me, goodnight” that last part “force” means against her will... so I don’t know what now, tonight is that “tomorrow” help me please.. at this point its all awkwrd, but i just cant ignore everything anymore... thanks, Eamon

Sounds like theres a lot of game playing going on. Just look at it as you are friends, nothing more. And if something happens then GREAT! But you seem to be searching for things that mean you are/aren't in a relationship. Just relax and let it happen

i've been playing that game for the past 3 months.. but tonight she opened up..i think, confused my feelings.. its like i went to the party and she was kinda tipsy and says "hey i wanna say something to you which i know i wont have the guts to do any other time, I think i like you, im not sure, i know i like you alot, but im not sure if its enough.." i just held her close and said thank you.. i had NO IDEA how to react to tht, but the rest of the nite till later where she got sober we cuddled all around talking softly... hopefully im getting somewhere.. now its the next day in da morning, i didnt call her or say anything... im wondering if i should txt or summin... would that seem desperate? im clueless about these... anyway thanks birdflu for hearing me out =D

Yea text her and just use small talk at first, like 'did you enjoy the party' etc etc, then I suggest you ask if she meant what she said. Just be straight. Don't worry, it definately sounds like you're getting somewhere with her!

yay =) been a.... an amazing week! sorry for late reply, but just wanna say thanks ^^