+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any helpful comment about my gf and i?

Any helpful comment about my gf and i?

Just found this forum.Hope i am in the right place?
    I think my gf is bored of me and she is currently seeing another guy.Do not have the facts really.But her unsual reception of calls,attitude and events in the past are pointers to my claim she is cheatin.Quizzed her recently, she retorted in an unsual tone.Usually, we end calls with 'i love you'.Lately, she drops calls without saying that unless i do.

Spoken to her about change in attitude. She denies not cheating or considering anyone either.

She does not call regularly as before except i call.Her xmas text recently was questionable to me as there was no emotional content unlike last year.

My chemistry for her is really high.She complained about me questioning her faithfulness and claimed not being a cheat.She has lied to me in the past.I forgave her.She equally dumped her ex because of me.You equally think she wont dump me for another because she talks to me the way she talked to her ex while dumpin him.I have really lost trust for her.But i find it difficult walkin out because i still think of her all the time; really love her so much and worst still she is the tears class.
    Last edited by cologne; 30-12-09 at 08:41 PM.

Lied to you about what? Her distance and lack of affection doesn't necessarily mean she's cheating. You say you've "quizzed" her - about what exactly? Have you questioned her behavior while leaving out your suspicions of her cheating at all? Because it could be due to something else, ie she no longer has feelings for you.

Move on...

Quizzed about the Romantic messages she receives and lying not having anything to do with a guy that sent her a text message implying he was going to kick her out his life.

Secondly, i set her up by asking a friend she does not to know to call her line. Minutes she was talkin with the guy.I called in so that my cell number would appear on her phone as a waiting call.Immediately she picked mine,i asked who was that? She said her sister was the one she was talkin to.But it was my hommie she was actually speakin with.

I personally did it to know if she had been saying the truth about her calls lately.

If you have been with someone for morethan 9months,if there is a change in attitude you would know buddy.
    But to say she is actually cheatin is what i cannot claim as a fact because i doubt if i can catch her red-handed because we are in different locations.But the signs are becoming glaring that she lies because i notice inconsistencies in her stories.

i was in the same boat as you. my gf started acting differently around me, showing me less effection and would just not do the same 'loving' stuff she used to like calling me everynight just to chat, say 'i love you' before she left (that was a big sign) and just her overall attitude seemed like she didnt want to be around me. i used to always question this co-worker of hers who she would hangout with alot because they were 'close friends' and would constantly text him. well it finds out my suspicions were true because now 2 weeks later, they are dating. so honestly these signs could be a sign that she is cheating, or just a sign that she may like someone else and is trying to end it with you, thats what happened with me

Thanks bro exactly what i am feeling is actually what u just described.
    some folks advised i give her less of attention and watch out if more attention would come from her.If it doesnt like a month i guess then it would be goodbye.

My bf uses to call me or chat with me everyday, sometimes i feel a gal is so funny.If her bf calls a lot every time she has free time she just feel well a little tighten of him and sometimes she do something else while talking chatting with her bf or talk to others, but if he doesn't call she would feel missing him, alone just doesn't know what to do. I think you need to do that tell her how much you love and miss her and you will give her a small freedom from you. If she loves you she would call you and message you more often.that was my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by cologne View Post
    Quizzed about the Romantic messages she receives and lying not having anything to do with a guy that sent her a text message implying he was going to kick her out his life.

Secondly, i set her up by asking a friend she does not to know to call her line. Minutes she was talkin with the guy.I called in so that my cell number would appear on her phone as a waiting call.Immediately she picked mine,i asked who was that? She said her sister was the one she was talkin to.But it was my hommie she was actually speakin with.

I personally did it to know if she had been saying the truth about her calls lately.

If you have been with someone for morethan 9months,if there is a change in attitude you would know buddy.
    But to say she is actually cheatin is what i cannot claim as a fact because i doubt if i can catch her red-handed because we are in different locations.But the signs are becoming glaring that she lies because i notice inconsistencies in her stories.
    I'm in the same boat as well except I've told my gf how I feel and I've been waiting to see if she'll change but its been about 2 months now and no change. I have to break up with her now. I think she has also been talking to a lot of guys behind my back as well, she's so secretive and tends to "forget" to tell me a lot of things. We used to be best friends, but now she chosses her friends over me so I've decided to move on, its a new year and I deserve to be happy just like everyone else! Gluck bro!

Of course we deserve to be happy dude!I have decided to move on too and accept things i cannot change.

It is a new year but she sent to me again another text bereft of affection/romance.How can my gf on a special day like this be sending me a text she can possibly send to a million people?But the message i sent to her i started composing it since on the 30th Dec.-maybe i was really jobless.

I have paid my dues folks and my resolve is to withdraw my affection-but it is really going to be hard --really hard because my heart is always still there.

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    I'm in the same boat as well except I've told my gf how I feel and I've been waiting to see if she'll change but its been about 2 months now and no change. I have to break up with her now. I think she has also been talking to a lot of guys behind my back as well, she's so secretive and tends to "forget" to tell me a lot of things. We used to be best friends, but now she chosses her friends over me so I've decided to move on, its a new year and I deserve to be happy just like everyone else! Gluck bro!
    you perfectly right exactly what she does;speaking to others as we converse on phone or some other things.I guess my call is no longer merriment to her because she is always in a haste that we end the call.We hardly spend upto 3mins now on phone.
    Last edited by cologne; 01-01-10 at 04:41 PM.

Yeah man, I'm in the process of breaking up with my gf as I type. I really wanted to do it in person but shes avoiding me so it makes it difficult. After she blew me off last night Im done. Apparently her friends are much more important than I am so I'm going to take myself out of the equation and give her all the time she wants with her friends and probably some other guy shes been talking to on the side. I'm pretty bitter right now about it all, but I hope it gets better in this new year.