+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hmm, some help is needed

Hmm, some help is needed

Hello
    Just gonna jump into this (hello again as im a first poster)

Me and fionce have had a rough time latly (more friends that engaged people was what she said; note we have been living together for 4yrs engaged for 3), but we desided to sort it out and give it a fresh start
    Now 6 days later i find out shes had a fling online whit a person shes playing with,
    only got to read some of it before she noticed what i was looking at and closed everything, might not have been the most serious but stuff like
    i love you and i wish i could be with you (note, i clicked the last reviced mail, she had like 40 og this person as her last mails)
    anyways for me it was a huge stab in the chest.
    my first reaction was asking to read the rest, she firmly said NO, ended up with me getting frustrated smashing the new led tv + the routher in the wall (i would never hurt her if your wondering, i love here with all my heart)
    so we talked some more, and shes prommised not to talk like that to him, be she wont agree on stop talking to him because hes a friend. (did i forget to say she admited that she liked him)
    i mean if she keeps talking with him wouldnt that be like if i cheated with a nother woman, got caught the to wisit here for movies after?
    its just wrong.

what should i do?
    what can i say?

realy need some help here.

Nb:
    sorry for my bad english im way to tierd after thinking and thinking + its 0205 heh

She's not going to stop talking to him in such a way. If that is her usual behavior toward him, and she changes, they will no longer be "friends." She views you two as friends - so maybe you should address that.

She's being disrespectful. Does she know him in real life?

She havent meet him, but i would say she knows him in real life as they used to speak with microphones ect