+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She doesn't love me back, should I move on?

She doesn't love me back, should I move on?

Ok I'll keep this brief. I was getting a divorce and started seeing this 4 years younger girl, we had an intense 2 months where we would spend 2-3 days together a week, and had a little argument about her not spending time with me, but moved on. at the 2.5 month period we had another arguement about the time thing, and she's like how many days do you want, and I told her 3 days a week isn't asking that much. She claims that she likes spending time with me and is flattered that I like her that much.

After this I can tell she's pushing me away and we don't see each other for a while like once a week.

For New Years Eve, I asked her what she was doing and she never makes plans and gave me the usual "I'll let you know" I saw that she had posted exactly what she was doing on facebook and said "really you don't know what your doing? Because you posted it" She said it was still up in the air, and I hinted to her that this is a big decision. She then finally told me "sorry but you wont see me tonight" She was going out with her friends instead. I said fine then we should break up. She still txt'd me happy new year, I didn't respond, and tried not to talk to her.

Keep in mind this whole time I've been super supportive, giving her random flowers, purchased a Wii for her, purchased tires for her.

So we get txting again and I tell her that I love her and hate to be without her. She says she has too much on her mind right now with an EX and buying a house and other crap.

And tonight she is meeting with her ex-bf of three years for "closure" I don't know what to do, everyone says I should dump her and move on. And I did have two dates with another girl after we broke up, but I find myself thinking about her all the time.

What should I do?

How old is she? Regardless, you should move on. She is who she is, and that's not going to change. If you're not happy about that, then you need to dump her.

She's 26 I'm 31

she claims once she gets into the house at the end of this month things will be less stressful and she will be less independent, but I'm thinking she isn't going to change so why bother.

She's not going to change brother. She will however keep you on the hook. I mean, you did buy her a Wii and tires, and you've no doubt been showering her with attention. You think she's gonna be quick to give that up?

Ditched you for friends on NYE? Nah.. That's not right. It is a night to party with friends, but it's also a night to have a special someone near by. I think you're being played, and you should move on.