+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I made a mistake.

I made a mistake.

So, I have been seeing this guy for 7 months. He just told me that it will never be anything more than it is now. I am booty call. Yet, he doesn't want me to go away. It is hard choice...what do I do?

He doesn't want you to go away because you're a reliable booty call. You're gonna have to break it off with him if you want to be more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by shheadz View Post
    He doesn't want you to go away because you're a reliable booty call. You're gonna have to break it off with him if you want to be more than that.
    Agreed. If you feel yourself catching feelings for thid guy you shouuld just move on. People usually have booty calls because they're not looking for a relationship.

He was about as straight up with you as he could be, so why is it a hard choice? Unless you wanted to be just a booty call, you should have communicated earlier on that you were interested in something more substantial.

Break it off with him and tell him you need a real relationship. Stop wasting your time with him.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Agree with the others. Seven months is plenty of time to establish the foundations of a good relationship, but he has been very clear in telling you he doesn't want that. Don't waste any more of your time I say.

Sisterz at least he was being honest with you "thank God for that" and move on with your life without him of course unless you want to be his toy. Most of us stay on a relationship with the aim that things will be better or he will change his mind and his heart.

At least you know it now better than later you still have an option to choose from but the better one is to run away, while you still can mah!

seriously wellshot, if you'll just step back and take a good look at the picture, you don't have a hard choice or choices to choose from...

it seems we all here agree with the obvious fact that he's made it clear you're "just that" and nothing more.. so move on gurl...don't waste time kissing the wrong frog.. if you persist kissing, you might end up having warts.. ^_^ just lightening up the mood (though it still figuratively applies to the situation)

and pleaseeeee... don't let the "he doesn't want me to go away" drama confuse you!!! at this point, after what he said, stop using your heart.. use your head instead to make the right decision.. he's just using you and emotionally blackmailing you... so move on!
    i think i'm a guy with boobs (???)

oh.. and btw, you titled your post "i made a mistake"... so you definitely know you made a mistake.. now is the time to make things right for your self. ;-) you can do it! (we did... so you can, too!)
    i think i'm a guy with boobs (???)