+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need help with fairness

need help with fairness

I would like to know if anyone can tell me if this is fair? I received a text from someone (text stated "What's Up") and while I was sleep I was asked who it was and I stated I did not know and I told my significant (SO) other to call it. When my SO did and someone of an opposite sex answered and they (SO and someone on phone) just said hello and hello (like they could not hear each other but they both could) My SO became upset and we began to argue. I was upset as well because I did not know who it was and I continued to argue back that I did not know who it was and if it was a colleague and did not want to look foolish. Please let me know if it is fair for either of us?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd be mad he was made at me. Since you honestly don't know how can you be in the wrong?

Consider this though: you were sleeping so the text was in the middle of the night, some random guy texts you... he's tired, he's grumpy, and you made him call some dude who texted you. That would irriatate me too.

It would strike me VERY odd if some random text came from a random guy to my girl in the middle of the night. I would be pissed. Not saying you're in the wrong, but i would be in search of an explanation most definitely.

I used to get random texts for about a year after I got my phone number. This is pretty normal. Why would you have her call the person? It sounds like you're already walking on eggshells with her, afraid to make a move.
    Spammer Spanker

I think it sounds like a strange misunderstanding on both your parts. Like girl68 said, it was late at night and you both got woke up and were kind of out of it and tired and irritated. Try to put it behind you and move past it.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?