+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kissing Technique

Kissing Technique

Hi,
    I'm specifically looking for info on French kissing. Something I have never really understood is what you are supposed to do with your tongue. I have read numerous articles, all of which peddle ambiguous tips or go overboard without ever expressing fundamentals. Could someone please put me out of my misery? Any help will be gratefully received.

Regards

[url]http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+french+kiss[/url]

That should just about do it
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

fundamentals lol ;P
    practice makes perfect

Basic French Kissing Techniques
    French kissing a girl can sometimes be a nerve-wracking experience (especially the first time). Don’t worry because we’ve got you covered. The tips and techniques below are all you need for a kiss that she’ll be telling her girlfriends about for weeks.
    Have fresh breath and a clean mouth.

If you really want to turn a girl off try kissing her with bad breath. Not only will it completely ruin any chances of a great French kiss, she’ll probably make up an excuse to go home shortly afterward. Also, don’t be surprised when she doesn’t answer your phone calls ever again.

Fortunately, the dreadful scenario described above is easily avoidable. You can start by practicing good dental hygiene. Brush your teeth regularly (don’t forget to brush your tongue) , floss, and use mouthwash.

Carry breath mints with you if you think there is even a slight chance you will be kissing. Avoid chewing gum. It isn’t as good at masking bad breath and it will also cause you to salivate more than normal, which is definitely not a good thing for French kissing.

Avoid foods with a strong or unpleasant aftertaste. Some especially bad offenders are spicy foods, garlic, onions, milk, coffee, and alcohol. Do we even have to mention how nasty Cigarettes are?
    Make sure she's ready
    Guy French Kissing

An unwanted kiss is irritating at best. How do you know if she’s digging you enough for some lip loving?

Check out her body language. If she keeps inching closer to you, smiles a lot, plays with her hair, tilts her head frequently, or bites her lip, then she probably wants it. If she’s constantly touching your arms, legs, or face then it’s almost a sure bet.

Another sign that she’s ready for some smooching is if she tries to get you alone somehow. She might suggest that you go somewhere and “talk”, or ask to go somewhere that’s quiet.
    Relax

Alright, you guys are alone, she keeps staring into your eyes. The kiss is eminent. It’s really easy to get nervous right now. Don’t!

Force yourself to breathe and relax. She’s not going to enjoy kissing you if you’re stiff as a board or shaking like a neurotic chihuahua.
    Be confident

One of the greatest turn ons for girls is confidence. Even if you’re nervous inside, if you show a cool, confident demeanor she can’t help but be impressed.

Once you chose the right moment, don’t turn back. Act like you’ve done it a million times.

Note: Confident does not mean fast and aggressive. It just means to be decisive when you’re going to kiss. Have you ever seen two people try to kiss and they each turn their heads to the same side, pull back, go in again and possibly bump heads? Yeah, that’s exactly what confidence will help you avoid.
    Tilt your head slightly

As you lean in slowly for the kiss, angle your head slightly so you don’t bump noses with her. If she’s already tilting her head in one direction, tilt yours to the opposite.
    Close your eyes

As you get closer to her face, close your eyes. You should do this for a couple of reasons. For one, it can be kind of a turnoff looking at two huge crossed eyes up close. Closing your eyes also heightens the physical sensations and makes the kiss more pleasurable and intimate.
    Start with a soft, closed-mouth kiss

When your lips meet give her a gentle kiss with your mouth closed but your lips relaxed. You don’t want to involve your tongue yet, but don’t act like you’re kissing your mom either.
    Open your lips slightly

If she accepts your kiss and doesn’t seem like she wants to run away, try opening your lips a bit. Not a lot, just enough so that you could breathe out of your mouth if you wanted too.

Most likely she’ll do the same at this point. Try slightly varying the openness of your lips as you kiss. It’s not exactly rocket science and you’ll get used to it real quick.
    Use your tongue

She hasn’t sprayed you with mace and called the police by now? Fantastic. Time to get into some serious French kissing.

If she’s enjoying your open mouth kiss, take it to the next level by opening your mouth a little more and gently putting your tongue in her mouth. Tongues are very sensitive so the act of touching them will be very stimulating for both of you.

Don’t just go plowing around at the back of her throat. Just touch her tongue lightly and wait for her to do the same. Don’t worry, she will.

Keep the touch of your tongue and lips soft. Again, don’t probe madly around with a super stiff tongue. Follow her lead, though. If she’s kissing you hard feel free to give it back to her.
    Don’t forget to breathe

Forgetting to breathe is one of the most common errors in French kissing. Remember to breathe softly through your nose. Otherwise, you might have to dramatically pull away gasping for air. Not cool.
    Read her body language

Everyone kisses differently. What your last girlfriend enjoyed might be not be so well received with another one. The trick is reading her body language and adapting to what she likes.

For instance, if she pulls away or seems uncomfortable, you might want to slow it down a little bit. If she moans or kisses you harder you are definitely doing something right. Keep it up.
    Practice!

As you get more and more experienced with French kissing, you’ll get better and better. Soon you’ll develop your own style and also be able to adapt to hers much easier. If you practice with one girl long enough, French kissing her will be as comfortable as hugging.