+ Follow This Topic

Thread: whats he thinking?

whats he thinking?

sooo im hanging out with this guy who has told alot of people he likes me, and flat out told me he was into me at one point. but he is like realllly confusing and i dont really know what to think of whats going on. I know flat out that the kid is kind of a player, but at the same time I know he's been in a few serious relationships. He told me a few weeks ago after one of the times we hung out that he really wanted to "get to know me better". He asks me to come over alot, and when I do I am always just hanging out with him and his friends. He'll text me afterwords and apologize for being boring and say that he "just wanted to see me" and that he wants to hang out another time. Most of the time he doesn't contact me for a few days, then I'll get another "come over" text. Last night I went over and hung out with his friends and afterwords he texts me and tells me tomorrow he wants to hang out alone. So then today, he comes over for an hour, and then says he has to go. He had NEVER tried to make a move or anything. What's going on?

He's probably on the fence about you imo. Guys with options tend to get bored quickly if there's not something unique about the chemistry. From what I'm reading and from a guy's pov, be a bit more assertive.

WHat Primo said about the chemistry.
    I have hung out with lots of gorgeous girls who got my eye, but when we hung out, they were just dead silence. I was the person who asked all the questions and they would only answer with "yes" or "No". I couldn't stand those hours so I would ditch them.

Anyways, this guys probably found you different and perhaps not his style(not a bad thing). When I go on dates, if the girl is not funny, I'm bored and want to leave.

This is what you can do, next time he comes over or the both of you talk, ask him like;
    "Hey, have you heard about the new movie "Sherlock Holmes"?"
    Him-"Not really, why"?
    You-"I dunno, I'm not doing anything on the weekend. Wanna kick it with me and chill after the movie"?

Most of us guys like it when girls break the ice, meaning, letting us know what you are really about.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?