+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to kiss?

How to kiss?

When you move in for a kiss, should you pucker up or keep your mouth open or what? And if you are doing closed mouth kissing, how do you move on to open mouthed kissing and beyond?

Personal experiences would be helpful too I think.

Ive only ever fantazised about it, I dont have any experience so I cant help you there. Well... I got kissed on the cheek a few hours ago, but that doesnt count

I've been kissed on the cheek before too. Some time in June by my best female friend. I rejected her and she doesn't even want to talk to me or see me now It's our examination time and her parents tell me that she stays in her room all day long until it's time to eat or go to school for an exam! I feel so horrible

What do you mean by rejected?
    (And she could just be revising solid)

She told me she actually loved me and I told her that I didn't feel the same way. And she's never done that kind of solid revision before. This is really extreme behaviour from her

awwwwwwwww dont worry she will get over it. she will be going through the stage where she hates u 4 rejecting her rite now...when shes done hating u she will probably talk 2 u and act normal but u will never be like best friends again. the more she likes u the longer it will take her. she will feel better if u leave her alone 4 a while then start talking 2 her like nothing has happened.
    - Claire -

She's gonna emigrate at the end of the year now (after the exams), so I might not ever see her again.

oh..well talk 2 her b4 u go.. make sure of it. dont let her remember u 4 hurting her. let her remmebr u as being a nice guy.
    - Claire -

Anways, back to the topic at hand. First off let me just say that if the person you are kissing and you care for each other, the amount of experience you have should not be a big deal. But if you want some kissing advice I'll help out. First of all, don't pucker up your lips really tight. (the way little kids kiss siblings on the cheek.) You want your lips firm, but not stiff. Make sure you swallow before you kiss. Also about moving from a closed to open mouthed kiss, take it slow. Don't just shove your tongue down the poor girls thoat... unless she's into that sort of thing.
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

So when you are kissing close mouthed, you start licking her lips or something if she doesn't open her mouth? Lol... actually I asked this question mainly cos I was just wondering how people end up switching from close mouthed to open mouthed kissing.

There is no "way" it happens. There is no way to explain it no matter how many people may try. It is nature. I've said this before and I'll say it again. Just do it. Mother nature will kick in, and you'll just get "caught up" in the moment, and your brain will stop thinking, and you'll enjoy every second, and things will happen on their own.

Free your mind. Just do it. It will happen when it happens.

I cant say for sure, but I think one person just starts upen their mouth, and the other is so quick to react that neither of you are sure who started it. Just kinda go with the flow.
    its like that with hugs, you both stop hugging at the same time...but your not sure who stopped 1st.

Well said Lucid! It's true, GB, you kinda just open your mouth as you are kissing. It's just a natural movement; a kind of flow if you will. I remember when I was 16 and kissing this boy and he started licking my lips, (I was mortified! ) and I didn't know you were supposed to open your mouth or really WHAT to do. I didn't like that experience though. It was winter and VERY cold outside. My lips were frozen by the time he stopped. ..........sorry, guess that's not such a great memory to share here. LOL Just kinda do as Screwed_Guy says and keep your lips firm, but not stiff and sort of move your mouth, opening and closing as you kiss. (Like you are taking little nibbles of her lips). It's so hard to explain.

LMAO, for a second I thought you were gonna say that you two became frozen together. That would make any kiss experience a little uncomfortable.
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast