+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think I ruined my chances!

I think I ruined my chances!

So I've been hanging out with a group of guys whom I'm just starting to get to know. None of them have GF's and they all are at the peak of their game. I'm just getting back into being single again and I'm able to pull girls but I still need some work and experience.

Sat night I was talking to this absolutely gorgeous girl with loong curly blonde hair. I've got a thing for curly hair. She was on my arm all night long, we made out a couple times, danced all night...etc. She texted me around 2:30 am after we had parted ways " I had so much fun with you tonight we should do it again sometime!"

Awesome, but here is where I probably screwed it up. After she texted me I called her like 3 times apparently. She finally called me back and we talked for like 5 mins (dont remember about what) I texted her some random drunk stuff after that asking where she was at. I told her she was "outta control hott" and she said "aww ur sweet".

Sunday morning I texted her apologizing for the flurry of texts and calls. She didn't respond. I called her this morning to see what was up, she didn't answer. I left a voicemail for her to "make my day and call me back" (so dumb) Come to find out one of the dudes we were hanging out with also got her number and she texted him on Sunday.

I screwed it up somewhere along the line. I'm not calling or texting her ever again I guess? Maybe after like 2 weeks?

I know we had an awesome night, is it that much of a possibility that some drunk dialing/texts totally screwed my chances up? In addition to my buddy being on his A+++ game? (Dude is good looking and banged hundreds of women and is a man whore, his game is tight)

She just texted me after I called her this morning. She explained she's waiting for class to start. I'm not texting her back until later today.

Freakin' games we play with women to get them to like us. Geez

"His game is tight" LOL.... hehehehehe!!!

seriously these guys get so much ass!

So seriously, what do you guys think I should do. Suggestions would be awesome.

We texted back and forth a while yesterday and then my last text was " lets go snag a drink sometime this week" to which she did not respond.

Should I save my dignity and just leave this one be? Or wait a week or so and try again. This girl is worth pursuing so I'm leaning toward waiting and trying again.

Suggestions please. Do you guys think I screwed it up by being a jackass with drunken texts/calls?

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You are soooooo not being cool about this. Chill dude... just... chill!

Wait for a reply. You're a busy, confident guy with women wrestling to have a piece. Thats what she needs to think anyways.

Let her chase some too. Then hit her with the flirty texts
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Quote Originally Posted by lhn View Post
    You are soooooo not being cool about this. Chill dude... just... chill!

Wait for a reply. You're a busy, confident guy with women wrestling to have a piece. Thats what she needs to think anyways.

Let her chase some too. Then hit her with the flirty texts
    Ahh! I know I'm not being cool at all about this! This chick is just so my type its not even funny and its throwing me for a loop. I'm also kinda freaking out because my ruthless dirtbag buddy is spitting game too so I feel like I've got to beat him to the punch! In reality, beating him to the punch, is laying low and backing off! Right?

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You got it. Now do it. She wont forget that night, just like you haven't.

If she thinks you're both playing off one another, then you're both gunna fail. If he beats you to it, then there aint nothing you can do.
    Bet your mate isn't worried about you "beating" him to her. Thats why he would win, cos he would be playing it better. Afterall, his game is tight. right?
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Quote Originally Posted by lhn View Post
    You got it. Now do it. She wont forget that night, just like you haven't.

If she thinks you're both playing off one another, then you're both gunna fail. If he beats you to it, then there aint nothing you can do.
    Bet your mate isn't worried about you "beating" him to her. Thats why he would win, cos he would be playing it better. Afterall, his game is tight. right?
    Yeah at first i gave a shit if he got her, now I really don't care. I'd rather snag her myself, but if it doesn't happen there will be much more. I'm gonna leave it be and work some of the other girls I'm talking to. Put this one on the back burner for now.

Preserve what's left of your dignity DT, she's not interested.

You had a great night and then followed it up with average chump needy bullsh*t. Sorry bud you're going to have to do a lot of damage control to get her into you again...

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Preserve what's left of your dignity DT, she's not interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
    You had a great night and then followed it up with average chump needy bullsh*t. Sorry bud you're going to have to do a lot of damage control to get her into you again...

I know I know. There will be others...I'm just gonna back off this one for several weeks.

Since I've been single I've been trying to get with a TON of chicks and I've been too aggressive on several occasions. This one I did some drunken needy bullsh*t. Probably too late, but oh well.

This instance has made me realize to PLAYYY ITTT COOOOOL when dealing with 8's and up. I kinda freaked when I ****ed it up because I had not broken into the 8+ range in quite a while.

Sucks because the night went sooo perfectly.....lesson learned though.

You're trying too hard to make up for getting burned by the office girl. Relax, let some friends and relatives do some networking for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    You're trying too hard to make up for getting burned by the office girl. Relax, let some friends and relatives do some networking for you.
    Oh thats definitely what I've been doing. I've finally got my "swagger" and confidence back, and I'm having an f'ing blast when I'm out. It just so happened that it translated into me hooking up with a super hot chick and I wasn't used to it. I got too excited and blew it.....maybe.

You're over eager.

1) You text / call her too goddamn much immediately, and then, for no reason, text her that you're attracted to her, which she's probably figured out after the make-out. It comes across as desperate, she's not responding to you, so to get her to respond, you point out just how much you like her. You did the same thing with the voice mail, its insecure and needy behavior. Like you're trying to bribe her with compliments. "But I like you so much, please respond!"

2) You apologized for texting too much, which just makes shit awkward. Apologize for something big, not for tiny shit> When you apologize for small shit you only draw attention to your missteps and look insecure, as if you'll apologize for anything that could marginally upset her. Don't do it. Whenever you screw something up, ignore it and go on with something else, don't linger on it.

3) You call her too much, like way too much, slow down. That doesn't mean wait 3 days, or those types of games, it just means, don't call her multiple times, leave a message begging her to call back because it would mean so much to you, and then call her again because you can't wait for her to respond to your voicemail.

You are giving this girl so much power over you and thats not good.

Here's what I think happened: you scored with a chick thats hotter than what you normally get and got over-eager. Simple.

So patience, man, patience, especially with the hot ones. You're probably decent at pulling girls, but when you score with hot ones you lose patience and get over-eager. You come across as needy with your behavior. She might decide that despite it all she still likes you and you could still **** her, but you need to slow down. You're seriously hurting your chances, and you're not the only one trying to get at that. So slow it down and play it cool.

(To be completely honest, I think you blew it with this girl from what I've read, but maybe you're really hot or she's just really into you for some reason I'm not aware of.)
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 14-01-10 at 11:00 AM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast