+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What are topics that I should chat with her ?

What are topics that I should chat with her ?

Hello all !

I would need some precious helps from you ladies I just want to be short...
    So I have a girlfriend ( we are just nearly 16 ... ) and we live apart like 10.000 km so chatting, communicating is very very important as we all know. But my problem is sometimes I just '' black-out '', run out of ideas !? They say that girls just want to chat and they don't really mind the subject that both are talking but I think to keep the flow of the chat good and make both interesting in chatting then the subjects, topics should be good, exciting right? ...
    ...So what topics do you girls like to talk about ? Suggestions are very welcomed ! I know talking about daily life and stuff but you know, I end school, go home and chat with her, sometimes I'm just a little tired to think or prepared some topics in my mind before chat ... I want to be creative and make her happy !

Pls help !!!

Thanks in advance.

We girls like to talk about anything that's interesting really, nothing too it. In case you haven't asked her about favorite things, like movies or foods, you should do that. Also, you would want to be asking open-ended questions, so she can talk all she wants, and then you listen! If you can question/discuss something that's she said, it will show to her that you are listening, and she'll love that

(ps: I'm a guy )
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Tell her something interesting that happened with your day. And then spend the rest of the time (about 60% of the conversation) listening to her talk about random shit.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Talk to her about video games and really gorey movies. Also, girls like to talk about vaginas. So ask her if she trims and whether or not she can grip a pencil with it.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gribble, if this boy is talking to your sister, I will laugh hysterically.

Watch how she responds to what you're talking about. Just like in real life if she's not into the topic at hand her responses will become shallow. Look for one word responses that are like "yep" "true" "word" "lol" (after something not necessarily funny.. this one is overused and becomes a quick out and someone didn't even have to read what you typed etc) and whatnot.

If she likes the topic her vocabulary will open up. Here's some brief examples:

NOT liking the topic
    you: Oh man the football game was great last night, did you see it?
    her: no
    you: So-and-so got a crazy touchdown right before the end of the 4th quarter, all of us watching the game lost it it was crazy!
    her: cool (like 5-10 minutes later)
    you: We're totally stoked to see their next game they could go all the way!
    her: lol

DIGGING the topic
    You: So did those new books you ordered come in?
    Her: Yes! I can't wait to open it up I don't know which one to start with!
    You: Well which ones did you get? I think you mentioned X and Y? Wasn't there another one in there?
    Her: Haha - yeah I got X and Y. I'm thinking about starting X I'm feeling like a good sci-fi read
    You: Oh? Why are you in the sci fi mood? Checking out the stars outside and pondering the heavens again? What it would be like to sail across the solar winds and land on asteroids and see planetary bodies?
    Her: Maybe Sometimes I think about what it would be like to be in outer space like that, this new book is about...

see the difference? Get her excited and stay on that topic, roll it into stuff related and you can steer the conversation so that you're always talking about stuff she wants to talk about, which is key. All you have are words, make sure to use them to get her feeling something as you type otherwise you're not successfully flirting/chatting online.

Thewizard pretty much got it down right. Try and find something that she can take an intrest in as well
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Okay so basically just talk about anything and I have to try out, if she seems to get interesting then keep it going... But what would you suggest me to talk with her? I mean, what would you talk if you have a gf ?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Gribble, if this boy is talking to your sister, I will laugh hysterically.
    Blah! I miss when my sister was nine. I didn't feel even the slightest remorse when it came to women back then.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyboy View Post
    Okay so basically just talk about anything and I have to try out, if she seems to get interesting then keep it going... But what would you suggest me to talk with her? I mean, what would you talk if you have a gf ?
    If she's your girlfriend this implies that you are aware of her hobbies, and you're aware of shared hobbies. These are good places to start off at the very least, or anything related to. You're going to have to play around and ask open ended questions that don't yield a "yes" or "no" to see if you've hit something she wants to talk about.

Don't stress it too much, conversation should be natural online just like it is offline.

EDIT: Another tip.. give her time to respond. Don't send a question, then not hear something for 10 seconds so you start flooding her with "are you there?" "are you ok?" "Do you not want to talk about that?" You need to let the conversation do its normal back and forth... if it becomes too one sided it'll put her off pretty quick.