+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Issues

Ex Issues

Ok so, my ex broke up with me about a little over a month now, and I of course was devastated. Went through the whole desperation thing for a couple days till I just finally stopped. So a day after I poured my heart out to her and having her just brush me aside, she texts me "Good Morning ". What was she thinking? I just responded with "I'm in class, I can't talk right now sorry". Couple of weeks later she told one of my friends to "watch me" while we were visiting a friend at their college. Things like this went on for the next month, and it was just confusing to me, especially since I still loved her and had strong feelings for her. When things cooled down, I decided that it'd be good to get together for some coffee or something casual like that. I asked if she'd want to some time, and she replied with "Idk, after the way you havent acknowledged me or anything idk" So I told her that if she wanted to I would still like to, and to contact me later in the week so we can get together on the weekend. That was the last we talked until the Friday of that week. Her friend told me that she was complaining that I didn't contact her about getting together, and her friend asked her if she contacted me about it, which she didnt. She took her advice, and contacted me, but not about getting together. She asked about my day and I knew she was waiting for me to ask her but I didnt. Why all of the weird actions and comments? She even asked her sister why I didn't text her good morning or goodnight anymore...are you kidding me? What's going through her mind?

thats because she still has feelings for you. Its weird once we stop chasing them thats when they come back around. doesn't feel good? Continue what you're doing and don't pressure anything. If it comes, it will come.

I really don't get women sometimes. Rather than just saying what they want, they do these little things to give you hints at what they want. Or they try to leave the door open for you to make the first move. I don't know if your girl is trying to get back together with you, or if she's having a hard time not having you in her life.

She broke up with you, so the balls in her court. I say forget about her if she can't muster up the courage to be honest with you about her intentions. In the meantime you should back off, and not get caught up in her little games.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx