+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How fast to move?

How fast to move?

Hey peoples, I'm to the point where me and my girlfriend are intimately comfortable with each other, I've reached under her shirt and touched her breasts while we make out and I'm wondering if it's okay for me to go under her bra too

PS: Please note that, we plan not to have sex until we're both Legal as we're both still seniors in high school, I don't want to rush too much, I want our relationship to last on both the mental and physical level.
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

If you are, as you say, intimately comfortable with her, I would say go for it. The way I see it is, the worst that could happen is that she wouldn't be okay with that, she would tell you, you would apologize, and that would be the end of that specific make-out session. Or not.
    I'm not a female, and I don't know how sensitive she is to this kind of thing, but that's my best guess.
    You should be daring and go for it (ha. says me. I'm a hypocrite).

I know what you mean, I don't think she would reject me, but I don't want to seem like I'm moving too fast.
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

I know how you feel. I felt the same way just before breaching the subject of sex with my g/f.
    If you really want to take the safe route, ask her. Play with her bra for a moment and then ask, "may I?"
    My guess is that she'll be flattered and giggle, or just say yes. And if she doesn't want you to, she'll appreciate your having asked first and love you all the more for it.

just reach for it,but only reach for it when u know she is very aroused, chances of her letting u is more that way. if she didnt want u she will just say no and try again next week lol .

I've been getting some indirect messages from her.

On a cold day, I told her my hands are freezing, and she told me she warms her hands in her bra... I know she doesn't, but is that a sign?
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

Nail her like a jackhammer.

cold hands on nips are fab!!! i would suggest next time ur hands are cold start with the oveer the bra thing and when u know she is loving it slip one finger under and feel her shudder!! lol