+ Follow This Topic

Thread: just physical attraction ?

just physical attraction ?

Ive been with my girlfriend for lil over a month now,we are both virgins,waiting to be married etc, but it seems like both of us just cant wait to have sex lol, we have spent nearly every day of last 2 weeks pleasuring eachother without actual intercourse,(,masturbations, oral etc) and thinking thats ok . i can tell she really likes me alot, lately she has been planing out our futures even and is quiet serious about things, wants to move in with me and maybe get married before next year etc, i find all this ok, but am not sure if its the right feeling, i know i cant bare losing her, feel really happy around her,love every thing about her and id do any thing for her, but am also scared maybe our feelings are just physical, and might not last too long. and i dont want that . some advice for me please?

ps just before u start judging, we do other things to have fun too , mountain climbing, beach, cinema, have same interests etc etc,

It would be easier for me to give advice if I knew how old you two were.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

we are both almost 20 this year

It's a little odd for two people who've only been dating for a month to be planning out their wedding already. So honestly I do think you're both really horny, and dreaming about the day when you can have sex, but that doesn't mean your relationship is purely physical. It sounds like a solid relationship if you two enjoy each others company.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Have sex. Solved :x
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you find the thought of marriage 'ok' ...that says it all.

You should just have sex, get it done with, then there is no need to rush into marriage just so you can **** each other.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Yeah, don't wait for marriage. Thats an old fashioned idea thats not a very good one. It seems you're both young, horny, and infatuated. So do what you gotta do, and don't expect to be together forever cuz thats very unlikely. However, if you're very religious and would be heart broken if you broke your vow to wait... then wait. But don't marry just for that reason. You're way too young and haven't been together long enough. Infatuation can last up to 3 months, so reevaluate after that.

I wish we could get some feedback from some people who waited to have sex before getting married. I've never even met someone who did that, aside from my in-laws, and they got married in the 60's.

It seems like a dangerous thing to do, going almost all the way like you're doing with your girlfriend. Either you're going to crack and have sex, which will apparently make you feel bad, or you're going to marry her before you even really know her.

Which is the worst of these two choices?
    Spammer Spanker