+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do? Plz help.

What should I do? Plz help.

Hi guys...I got a problem and need you're guys input. Basically I have been seeing this girl for about a month and half. For the first week or so everything was sooooooo awesome and she was totally into me. However, then she started telling me about her ex and stuff. Basically she was in a serious relationship with ex for about a year or so. They were in love and the guy had said he wanted to marry her. However, he lied to her, cheated, and abused her physically and emotionally. They broke up about three months ago.

So I am just crazy about this girl. I think about her all the time, when I wake up she is on my mind and she is even in my head when I sleep. I haven't been able to eat properly cause she is always on my mind and every bite I take, I feel like puking it hahaha (not even joking).

She has told me she likes me to and stuff. The problem is she having a hard time believing me that I really like her. She thinks I am playing games with her cause her ex did that and stuff. When it comes to relationships I never play games, I really work hard to make them work and never in my life have I cheated in any of my relationships. I like her soo much that I write her a poem everything night and email it to her. She thinks I do not like her and I am wasting her time with mind games, but I am just trying to express my feelings towards her. She is not believing me. Today, she told me she does not even believe a word I say cause she thinks I am lying to her. But I like her crazy and really wanna be with her. She told me we are finished as of today because she cannot take it that I am lying to her.

Also, to make things worse, I have a personality where I do not get mad easily. Like when ever something bad happens to me in life, I like to view it as a learning experience and look on the bright side of things. I express my concerns differently, like I always have a smile on my face even when I'm mad hahaha. So I guess I can see why she might think I am lying. Being lied to by you're past ex's sure can change a person.

What can I do to make her realize that I really do like her and want to be with her and I am not playing games with her?

Plz help....thanks

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop writing her pathetic love poems everyday. I'll bet her ex fed that shit to her with a babyspoon and she gulped it right up which is why your words mean jack shit.

Take her out, call her, chat on the phone, get her 1 small candy or flower (once not everyday), walk her to class, pick her up from work.

Its her issue. Maybe she has to lose a few really good guys before she realizes carrying on like that only pushes guys away in the end.

You can bend over backwards for her, it will do no good. This is her hurdle she needs to get over. I think it would get old fast having done nothing wrong but being penalized but thats just me.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Yeah, I have been hurt by an ex and therefore have a hard time believing my current bf. I see where she's coming from, and it could take years for her to get over it. However, it seems hasty that she would end things with you altogether. She prolly still has feelings for her ex. So, time is what she needs. Continue to be there for her and if she wants to try again, keep trying. But if she stays distant, thats what she needs to heal.

Good points guys. I have stopped writing poems to her. Like I wanna give this a try. I know there is a huge possibility of me getting a really bad heart break but I am willing to go through it. Like seriously she really is that dream girl I have been dreaming about. I am done having to express my feelings via poems. I'm gonna be straight up with her, which I have been from day 1 anyways.

Like what can I do from this point on to make her see my side that I am not here to lie to her or anything? Thanks

All you can do is continue to be yourself, continue to be honest and sincere and dedicated. Like I said, if she keeps her distance---give it to her b/c she needs time to heal. Just be patient and time will tell.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's like telling an anorexic that she's not fat. Nothing you do can make her believe if she doesn't want to believe.