+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A guy "making" me leave him or..?

A guy "making" me leave him or..?

Hi,

I am currently involved with someone online who has been acting very strange in the past few months. First, we used to see each other quite often, but starting a few months ago, he keeps missing our online rendez-vous...often not even bothering to explain why (I am supposed to understand because he has a family), but then when he comes (in the rare cases) he is still loving, trying to convince me that he loves me very much, and he missed me a lot but couldn't come. He also seems a bit depressed, and keeps saying how his life is really bad.

If i try to confront him and ask what is the problem between us, he says that I imagining things, and everything is in my head, because he thinks that our relationship is going great, even getting better.

Which is a bit perverse to say I think, because his words don't match his actions and level of involvement.

It is also possible that he is having problems in his real life, and just can't come as often anymore, but....

I sometimes think that he is testing my patience, and by making it unbearable for me trying to "make" me leave him, because he doesn't have the courage....

What do you think? Is this a slow death or life coming in the way???

Thanks in advance!

Slow death unfortunately is a fate of most online relationships especially if there is no obvious solution to how they can be sustained with physical presence. I would take this with a grain of salt and talk to him about the problems and any ways of moving forward in the real physical world. Otherwise anything you have has a high risk of dying out.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~