+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How long do I wait to ask a girl to be my gf

How long do I wait to ask a girl to be my gf

Silly question I know haha

me and this girl have only hung out twice but I find myself liking her so much already, I think about her like crazy, and I think we just have a good connection, and I want so much for her to be my girlfriend.

how many hang outs/dates should I go on before asking her, Ive kinda brought it up a little and she didnt seem wierded out by the idea, but I didnt really like ask out right.

We are supposed to hang out on friday, which will be our 3rd date type thing.

So how long should I wait or I am jumping the gun way too soon?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you?

It's better to be late, than early. Sit on it for a while, make her wonder.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Depends on how long you've known her, and there is no set number, if you get a feeling or some signs from her that she's interested in you, then by all means go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

wow talk about mixed signals here... I agree with the first post though I think you should wait a bit longer. Like he said a bit later is better than too early, too early can really blow your chances.
    ~The 3 things needed for Happiness: Something to do, Something to love and something to hope for.~

I am no expert, take everything I say with a large grain of salt.

With my ex, I met him randomly and unexpectedly. We first went out on the weds, (1st date), went out on the friday, then the saturday, then about twice the next week, spent all weekend together, twice again the next week, went out on the friday cos it was his birthday, and then he asked me the next day and I obviously jumped at the chance. But to be honest, it kinda felt like we were anyway straight away.

It all depends on how much you see her/talk to her. I'd meet up with him a lot and we'd text and talk loads in between too. We got quite full-on pretty quickly. You'll probably know by how she is with you etc. I'd say if you really have no clue, then leave it a couple of weeks, just to play it cool. but still text her in between. So she knows you're thinking about her.
    Good luck

The only thing is she doesnt have a cell phone right now...

So I pretty much only talk to her on days we hang out, I try to always hint to her tho how much I like her, and that I wanna date her.

I really dont wanna screw it up, but I also dont want her to think im not interested, its kinda complicated.

Were supposed to hang out friday, so ill see how it goes then, if it goes really good, I might just ask her

Yeah there is really no set amount of time to tell the person you are dating that you want to be exclusive boyfriend/girlfriend.

It's basically however you feel & when you may think there's the "moment" to talk about it.

Drop her little hints. Just follow your insticts. Just dont wait too long. She may not wait around forever.