+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Turned off touches

Turned off touches

What do I do to make the man I love stop groping on me like I'm a piece of meat. I love him, but he lacks the loving touch. I feel like I don't want him to touch me at all and am on the verge of not wanting sex with him. What can I do to help him realize that the way he touches me is turning me off? Please help me before my relationship goes down the drain.

You should talk to him about the way he touches you, and how you don't like it. If he's got any sence, he will understand and be more gentle.
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

You can try telling him? Wtf.

I have told him repeatedly, but he just catches an attitude. I am wholeheartedly honest with him, and I want to not just have sex with him, but have fun with it also. I can't do that if he only wants to get relief for himself. I've been with him for 4 years and it hasn't been this bad as it has recently. What I'm asking is what can I DO, not say because I've said it fifty times at least.

Cut him off for a few days. Tell him he can't touch you at all if he doesn't stop touching you the way you've CLEARLY said you don't want to be touched.

Catch your own 'tude.
    Spammer Spanker

With-hold sex as long as he doesn't put the effort to be more romantic...

Usually I am not in favour of this sort of measure but since you have made your point more than once...it's about time he does some thinking!

call him Mr. bad touch hahaha

Uhm... no all alone. lmao!!!

I would do what Giga said. Cut him off. If you can stand it... don't sleep him for a while. Because you have to show him and let him know that he can't disrespect your body that way.

tell this dirty man to stop disrespecting your body. If he loves you, then he would not treat you like a whore.

Don't use the words: "We need to talk"

tell him you got some issues and you'd like for him to hear you out. tell him how you feel. and if he cant respect that then you might have a problem. of course he will be hurt when you say this, since guys love to touch women, and since you're his partner, touching you is his way of showing he loves you. (though to you it feels like you're a piece of meat.)

You've got to understand that men work differently to us. He may THINK that you like it. and because its his way of showing you he loves you, he'll do it more often.

Make note of one thing: By telling him he turns you off when he does that you will he hurting his ego VERY badly.

Alternately from telling him directly you could tell him next time he does it: "baby touch my more like this, dont touch me like that." (show him how you WANT to be touched) but say it lovingly. if you dont like it at ALL, then the direct approach may be better.

Good luck ^^

If I was the guy in this scenario how I react would come down completely to how I feel about the woman. If I loved you I would be receptive and communicative about it and try my best to improve. If I didn't care for you as much as you would like I would blow off your comments and probably continue as normal.

This is about mutual respect, if he won't listen to and understand when you're being serious (to be fair sometimes it's just coy and fun - make sure you're being overtly serious with him) then there's going to be issues anyway.

EDIT: As a side note, I would not respond well to my girl telling me she is "withholding sex" or whatever. If that's what you're going to do be careful because it might do all kinds of stuff. Women do this as a power move, and guys don't like it. At all. That means we're less inclined to give you what you want because you're blackmailing us.
    Last edited by TheWizard; 23-01-10 at 06:20 AM.