+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dating a stripper

Dating a stripper

I think I am on my way to dating a stripper. The other night I met this stripper at the club and we started talking and we have a lot in common (basically we are both screwed up because I know that screwed up people attract other screwed up people) and it seems to be an attraction on a mental connection. Look I know some strippers can be master manipulators but so can I, maybe if I were a girl I would be a stripper who knows. We really connected she spent the whole night with me about 4 hours at the club talking and I did not give her any money and we met up after she was done. We ended up spending the whole night together but without sex because STDs really freak me out. She wanted to but I didn't. How gay am I? We have been emailing one another back and forth the past couple of days now and I am going to see her at the club which I don't want to do. I want to see her outside of the club which she seems to want to do as well but here comes the real greasy part, she has a boyfriend who she is leaving this weekend according to her and getting her own place and he doesn't know about it yet. I love this stuff it is never boring. She said she found out he is bisexual and that is the reason she is leaving him. I have no problem dating a stripper that is her job and I would not want someone dating me to have a problem with my job. So my question is should I wait to see her after she breaks up with her boyfriend? I am really into this girl and I think the feeling is mutual and if it is, then should I wait and risk the chance of screwing this up?

sounds like a fantastic match!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate to be biased against strippers.....I understand that it is their chosen profession and some of them have to be quite athletic to do what they do.

However, I have talked with girls who were ex-strippers and they told me there's a few things that tend to be common problems amongst them. Drugs is one, promiscuity, and gang relations. I'm not saying she does these things, but she is in a business where these issues abound.....if you're okay with that, even with her being AROUND that element on a regular basis, that's your choice.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Sounds like a solid start. Boyfriend is out for the weekend. She's a stripper. And does it make sense that she's dumping her boyfriend because she's bisexual? Unless you're a girl, I whole-heartedly suggest you continue to see her.

If she drops her boyfriend, then she is free.
    Go for it.
    Also, I'm glad you're mature enough to realize that stripping is a job, and not a person.

Stripping as a profession doesn’t make someone mentally more able to manipulate you, physically sure they learn an art form, but when you talk to them, they are just normal girls. Stripping also doesn’t make someone more sexually active, it’s all down to the girl.

The only serious thing I would consider in your position is, is she seeing you on the rebound, or is she seeing you for you? From my perspective, that is all you need to really consider. Some girls just like to have any guy in their life for securities sake, and so immediately when they are out of a relationship (bad or good) they want another. I am not saying that is her motive, just something to look at when she’s chatting with you.

Other than that, if their break up is clean, go for it.

Go for it, though strippers are not for the faint of heart. Some people think they can handle it but after a few weeks they can't. You'll know pretty quick if you can handle it

Yes I'd date a stripper but it'd only be to use her for sex. I'd like to think I'd break up with her by telling here she is a useless whore and should have a good hard look at her life.

Man... women that sell sex... you cannot trust them because 99% of the time they are simply not good people or they have some sort of issue. The last person they're going to treat nicely is going to be a male especially not a male customer.

They're pieces of meat... treat them like that.

No, you should not date this stripper. You should forget about her immediately.

Why is she stripping? Is this temporary to fund her education or something important OR is she doing this for the rest of her life? If she is planning to do this for the rest of her life with no future goal, then she sound like a lazy person who is probably attracted to the profession because she likes easy cash. In which case, she might be a gold digger.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    sounds like a fantastic match!
    Four years on LF and the clever sarcasm brings me back every time

Oh yeah, a fantastic match....really, great. I think the only left is an unplanned pregnancy and a positive result on an STD panel.

Oh, and the ex-boyfriend returns and she wants the OP to watch while she does the ex and his new boyfriend, Swen (who used to be a Russian maid named Sophia).

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    Why is she stripping? Is this temporary to fund her education or something important OR is she doing this for the rest of her life? If she is planning to do this for the rest of her life with no future goal, then she sound like a lazy person who is probably attracted to the profession because she likes easy cash. In which case, she might be a gold digger.
    uumm.. there really is not a shortage of work for pretty college girls other than stripping. The old ' I am in college ' is an excuse to make silly people feel sorry for her.

If she really was a hard working pretty young struggling college student, likely, she'd be working at Kmart or as a receptionist at a Doctors surgery.

The pretty little things selling themselves through the night are not the pretty little innocenet things they make themselves out to be.

I am still seeing her

I am still seeing her and this is what I know.

1 There are good and bad strippers just like there are good and bad cops. People are people and you have to make a personal judgement on every individual for who they are.

2 I would not want someone dating me for my job or not dating me for my job. Who I am at work and home are two different people.

3 Yes I agree with Boredgeorge 99% of people are bad people or have some sort of issue. We all have issues of some kind. It is the normal people that scare me.

4 She is not lazy. I was in a relationship for 15 years with a lazy person who didn't strip. I supported her for all those years and she could have done whatever she wanted but she chose to sleep in everyday to 12 or 1 and didn't do anything. At least this girl goes to work and still gets up in the morning to get her kids to school and is still up by 12 after working to 4 in the morning. I don't think I could do that.

5 Who doesn't like easy cash?

6 Keth you have a point with the rebound and security I guess only time will tell. You are also right with the manipulation. Being a stripper doesn't make you any better at manipulating somebody I just think you learn a lot by talking to people and getting them to do what you want them to do by more interactions you have with different types of people like a salesman.

I have seen her twice so far both times at the club. The first was when I met her. The second reluctantly at the club but because of her and my schedule not coinciding. She just got her place yesterday and I am meeting her Wednesday night out of work. I have not given her any money not one dollar. I have never been her customer or even seen her on stage. Both times I was at the club she ignored everyone else and spent the whole night with me and I know she didn't make any money either of those nights which falls out of the norm for stereotyping. The first night was a Saturday which was very busy and the second was Thursday which was slower but she gave me her full attention both times. I know how the game works and have been to many strip clubs but this time seems different. She doesn't do drugs I know who those people are. She doesn't even smoke. All of her relationships have been long term relationships so she tells me. I have more in common with this girl than anyone I have ever met before and it terrifies me because it seems too perfect it almost doesn't seem real.

You have seen her twice yet you have reached a conclusion about her - no drugs, not like the others, etc... A bit impetuous, wouldn't you say?

Looking at this logically :

Why can't you just go and find a girl who is not a stripper ? There are lots of women out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast