+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im in love with and dating a married women...

Im in love with and dating a married women...

Ok so here's the deal.... Ok the week before Halloween a couple of friend went to a Halloween party and picked me up afterwords to go to a bar. At the bar my married friend of four years is gettin sick of being hit on so she said I was her husband and proceded to act like it somewhat. Once we all left and got back to her house her husband (who I've also known and been friends with the past 4 yrs) and our other friend sat in the living room her and I were in the garage "smoking" doing some heavy petting if get my drift. So we dont get caught and we continue to play around every once in a while. After about two or three weeks we have sex for the first time. Soon it becomes more of a regular thing, us having sex I mean. It's now been almost 4 months to the day and I am going nuts! I am madly in love with this women and she love me as well. She is affraid to leave her husband for what I believe to be fear of change and not wanting to hurt him. I also feel bad cause i do like the guy and see that she isnt happy with him. I tell her I want to be with her and she has a place to go and feel safe if she leaves him. All my close friends are not happy because they see it is affecting my mood and my life, and not in a good way. I truely want to be with this women for the rest of my life and am affraid that she isn't gonna leave her husband even though I tell her that she says "I dont know what she is gonna do so dont assume." Im planing a trip to go out of town this weekend and she is going with me, I know we should have "The Talk" but I dont want to lose her. And at this point I dont think I would be able to even see her in the near future if we were to break up. I feel horrible and have been cheated on many times so I know how it feels. Please if there is anyone that read this and has something helpful or constructive please reply. thank you

-Cbake

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Look, she's being pretty selfish. She won't leave her husband and she won't stop being involved with you. That tells me she's only thinking about herself.

Have some pride, man. Tell her you won't continue seeing her if they stay together. You shouldn't be anyways, sleeping with someone else's wife is just wrong.....you should know that.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Dude, neither you nor this "woman", have the slightest amount of integrity , at all. If you have been cheated on, and now you're doing the cheating, you should be ashamed. And her husband is a "friend"? Is this how you treat your friends? End it now!!! This whole story is disgusting!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She won't leave her husband. If she wanted to, shewould already be gone, especially since she has another man on the hook.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm not sure what you're expecting from us here. Not many on the forum would condone this kind of behavior. Neither one of you have boundaries when it comes to respecting the other people in your lives. If you end up with her, you'll be entering into a relationship where you know the woman cheats when things go wrong, instead of buckling down and trying to fix her marriage.

The most "helpful" advice I can give is to tell you to leave this woman alone before more damage is done.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Agree with what everyone else has said before my post.

You both need to stop the cheating. She needs to either sh** or get off the pot in regards to her marriage. While you need to find someone that is SINGLE to be with you.

You say you've been cheated on so many times in the past. How the hell did you feel when you found out you were cheated on? Double, maybe triple that when her husband finds out. Oh & don't think you 2 won't eventually get found out, it always does in the end.

Never f()ck someone's wife, especially that of your friend. Things will end up being nasty, no matter what.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Erm, firstly, I know the feeling. I dated a married woman for almost a year (around 5yrs back) and I was falling for her bigtime.
    Cut a very longstory short, I stopped it just before christmas cos I felt sooooo guilty for her children. I couldn't sleep etc etc. It was awful.

I hang my head in shame for doing it but it was never meant to be like that... I guess it's never intended to be like that.

Anyway... On the flip side, I know two couples who have now been together for yearsssss and they started as affairs. The only thing I can advise is for her to end her marriage if she wants to continue with you. Until then, stop!
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

So all of your friends know and her husband is the only one in the dark? That won't last long.
    Spammer Spanker

My 2 cents:

You're a ****ing idiot and a terrible friend.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Just remember that all's fair in love and war so don't have any hard feelings about him lynching you with your scrotum. Fair's fair.
    Precious and fragile things
    Need special handling
    My god, what have we done to you?