+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Valentine's Gift Ideas

Valentine's Gift Ideas

hey,all.Valentine's day is coming ,i'm just curious to ask what gifts u will choose for ur BF or GF.My bf is a spiderman fetish so I wanna get some customized spiderman suits for him. How about u?
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    This is the suit [URL="http://www.hihotbuy.com/black-lycra-spandex-spiderman-zentai-costume-p-218.html"]http://www.hihotbuy.com/black-lycra-spandex-spiderman-zentai-costume-p-218.html[/URL]

im sorry. that thing is pretty creepy. but pretty cool at the same time. @____@

I havent thought of anything... :| and cause the guy i like and me aint exactly a couple, im not sure if i can give him a present. and with him being on the other side of the country- i really dont think i can.

Though being the anime-loving guy he is... probably home made chocolate. <- thats IF i was gonna give him. too much effort since he's on the other side of the country....

but i'll probably just wish him valentines day to show him im thinking of him and such... meep. im really not too good with this. sorry.

I like Valentine's Day, the pretty colors, the hearts and the cute little Valentine's Day cards and candies. However, I hate that its so much pressure to prove your love of affection for someone through expensive and outlandish gifts.

For me this year that will be impossible. It seems like it was literally just Christmas. Both my boyfriend and his other daughters bday's are in Feb. His other kids was last week. Ugh. There's no way I can afford anything really great for V-Day and I know he realizes that nor do I want or expect anything extravagant.

That being said, I'll maybe make some special dinner for all of us or get him a growler of his favorite beer from this microbrewery we like.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

I love Valentine's Day.

I always look forward to coming home and having the woman in my life dressed in stockings, garters, the skimpiest of thong underwear, an extremely sexy bra and high heels that don't come off if you know what I mean.

I'm getting aroused thinking about it.

Paul Cho