+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gift Ideas

Gift Ideas

The girl of my dreams is leaving. She is moving several states away and I want to get her something to remind her of me everytime she looks at it. Im horrible at gift giving so maybe you can help me. I dont want something that screams, Im madly in love with you but I want something very special. She doesnt really collect anything of any kind and doesnt really have a favorite color, animal or anything like that either. So I have really no ideas. Help me out please please please!
    Feel free to AIM me, Im the most bored man on earth.

Q: What was the pirates favorite movie?
    A: ARRRRRRRRMAGEDDON!

Get her something quirky like a knick knacky thing that she'd never get herself. It's hard to figure this stuff out when you don't even know what she likes. She has to like something. Try to find out her favorite things are. Look in her room for an indication of what she likes. Either that or write her a poem or a song if you are a musician. Do something personal. Maybe make her something if you are artsy. Make her a card or something she could use and think of you when she uses it. I really don't know what to tell you. If it were me and I didn't know what to get the person, I'd get them a phone card, make them a really nice card or something to put it in...maybe a box. Ever see 40 days and 40 nights? That is actually a really good idea. Watch that movie for ideas on a really neat box. I liked that idea. Good luck.

King Zarathu Guest
    Dude.. that's a TOUGH one!

Where is she leaving?

LT... look at how many posts you have... You are at 999... ONE MORE DUDE! Me, I have around 5 to go!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChip
    The girl of my dreams is leaving. She is moving several states away and I want to get her something to remind her of me everytime she looks at it. Im horrible at gift giving so maybe you can help me. I dont want something that screams, Im madly in love with you but I want something very special. She doesnt really collect anything of any kind and doesnt really have a favorite color, animal or anything like that either. So I have really no ideas. Help me out please please please!
    Give her a kiss
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I