+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I do... Im confused.. Shes 2 young

My daughter is 15 and if she was hanging out with some 21 year old guy I wouldn't be happy and would put a stop to it, pronto!!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel42oxx View Post
    I figured if i just talk to her and occasionaly grab a bite to eat with her is that wrong?? I know legaly im ok cuz im not doing anything sexual at all which i definitely wont. I need some feedback on this so i know what to do. Or if wat im doing is alright. I mean I dont even hold her hand or anything im completely against someone my age having intercourse in any way with a minor. I just wanna know what should i do. Break it off and say later? and just keep a distant friendship. Or wat..
    Okay, since you asked, you should continue to think of her as a kid. Seriously. So yes, going out with her alone to grab a bite to eat is trouble b/c its too close to a date.

As for the sexual attraction, that's not a big deal. High school teachers deal with this on a daily basis, with young hormonal girls testing their wiles on the male teachers all the time. But the teachers stay in control by keeping it professional, remembering that these girls are just that--girls, and NOT socializing with them outside of school.

If you are at the stage of 'breaking it off' you've already gone too far, IMO. Don't even say she's too young. Just say you think she's a nice girl and that she should be dating guys her own age. No outings, no coffee, no 'dates'. If your families interact, that's different, but keep a band-aid on it.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    PS - thank you for being responsible.
    I agree^. Good job, Daniel.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12