+ Follow This Topic

Thread: shes gone

shes gone

so i was with my gf for about a year and a half...i managed to f*ck up every which way possible...now she had enough and is finally gone...

i dont have friends or atleast any i see
    she was my best friend
    all i do is work and sit at home i cant stand to even picture the idea of moving on...

shes so beautiful i wish you guys could see her--sarcastic and funny as hell---and the worst part is the last time i saw her i let her leave with the usual i love you and we were fighting at the time and we were not on the greatest terms but if i knew that was the last time i would have hugged her and kissed her one more time

btw if any of you need web pages made shes really good at it and does it professionally

You Seem Like Ur Strugglin Bro, Ive Bin Der But Hold It Up, As Da Days Go By Shit Gets Better & Trus Me You'll See Her Again Thats Not The End Of It, Propa Relationships Can Take Time To Be Fully Over So U May Still Have Chance

Quote Originally Posted by TrueLove
    You Seem Like Ur Strugglin Bro, Ive Bin Der But Hold It Up, As Da Days Go By Shit Gets Better & Trus Me You'll See Her Again Thats Not The End Of It, Propa Relationships Can Take Time To Be Fully Over So U May Still Have Chance

thanks man im just so lost on this. people say days get easier but the more the days go by the more it hurts. imo, being used to something is worse then the beginnning b\c the pain is so bad that there is no more it can do. thats when ur constantly down, thats when your bad side comes out...

i lied to this girl
    i promised her i wouldnt lie again and i did
    i intimidate her in a bad way (i dont mean to)
    she gave me every possible chance

"i lied to this girl
    i promised her i wouldnt lie again and i did
    i intimidate her in a bad way (i dont mean to)
    she gave me every possible chance"

me 2 and thing what hurts is you dont appreciate until it all gone

Ows Rili?//////

Hmmmm...we're In The Same Situation...lies Really Make Things Ruin.....so You Better Forget Her....even If She Will Forgive You...still, No More Chance Of Getting Things Back...that's How Things Really Work In The World Of Love......