+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He is distant.

He is distant.

I met a guy and we started communicating well and hang out often. As good friends...He made me smile, I knew I made him smile. I told him about what happened with me and how hard the last break up was for me, he said he was in love in the past too but he was hurt too and we decided whatever happens we will be chill.
    He texted all the time, emailing me while I am at work and we went with the flow becoming close.We saw each other often, but even if he saw me online on facebook he would tell me to come on messengers and talk to him telling me he misses me.He called me baby even though we never put a label of "bf and gf" and he was really sweet.And he told me he loved me and that he never said it last 3 years to anyone.
    I didn't ask it, I didn't ask constant communication or seeing him when we are both free.
    One day he didnt call or email or inviting me out and so next day so I asked him is everything ok, on which he replied (with other words of course) that he doesn't think i have right to ask of him to continue doing what he did, constant communication and that I shouldn't be jealous if he dates or sees other girls. That surprised me and I told him I was just surprised he stopped calling me all the time on which he replied he is having problems on uni and problems with the cell so he cant call or texts as he did.
    Now, he is becoming more and more distant. One day he is acting like nothing happened and we are ok next day there isnt any sign of him.
    If I stopped liking/loving someone I would tell that to that person or just stop the communication without trying to be sweet or pollite from time to time.

And I didn't say anything, I guess I am just holding my grudge in myself with a fear I shouldnt put this on table, cause he will think I am possesive or I want a relationship although he is the one who acted like he does and I followed it, enjoying the fact he is so sweet to me.

What do you think?
    I think he met someone else and he is checking what he can do with that girl still keeping me close in case he doesn't succeed there.

maybe he has met someone else and is keeping his options open.

you can only deal with you, are you willing to hang around for him to make a decision or are u strong enough to take the decision out of his hands?

sheesshhh i should listen to my own advice!