+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey, just lookin for some advice.

Hey, just lookin for some advice.

Ok, I have no idea why I am even doing this. I have never even used a site like this before. I guess its because I still have questions about an incident that occurred a short time ago. I'm male, 20 years old. I started talking to my high school sweetheart again, we previously dated for 2 and a half years, had to break up because her family didnt approve. Well we grew closer and she became intimate with me, and we engaged sexually several times. I then found out she had a boyfriend. I had previously been in a relationship where I was cheated on and it hurt me in a way I cannot express in words. So, in an effort to not become part of the evil that destroyed me in my last relationship, I contacted her boyfriend and told him everything. He didnt believe me, sent me death threats. And she left me a voice mail saying she wanted to watch me die and if I ever come near either of them that my days will end. She convinced him that I was lying. So my question, Did I do the right thing?
    Last edited by jujudude; 24-01-10 at 09:07 PM. Reason: typo

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know whether or not you did the right thing. It depends on who you ask.

I personally question your motives for telling the boyfriend. It sounds more like you were the jealous ex-lover trying to break them up than the guy who was trying to do the "right" thing. As you can see, your interference wasn't welcome.

I wouldn't have advised you to tell the boyfriend at all had you come and asked beforehand. I would have just suggested you stay away from the girl. Their relationship is none of your business. Other people will certainly disagree with that.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I might have done the same thing as you in the heat of the moment.

Not out of kindness or justice for the guy but out of anger at someone who lied to me.

I would also admit to it...I am no saint and god knows I don't always do the right thing!!!

i would have done the same as you - whether that was right or wrong - who cares.

They both seem like a piece of work anyway, let them be together - eventually they will reap what they sow.

her boyf has now got a seed growing in his meathead - so i predict nowt but good times for her.

muahahahahahaha [evil laugh]

I didnt tell him out of jealousy. I fully understood that If i told him I would more than likely lose this girl forever. I also did not do this to ruin whatever they had together. This was simply an attempt to destroy secrecy. She had already told me that if I told him she would never talk to me again. I honestly just wanted to be friends. When she threw sexuality into the mix, it mixed me up. Random calls from her, where she would tell me how she wants me and loves me, then calls the next day saying it was just for nostalgia. I wanted no piece of this situation. I already had issues with cheating because my father abandoned my mother, so I was not going to play along with this F***buddy relationship that she wanted. should I have really just left her alone and done nothing? That would have just been one more skeleton in my closet.

Also thanks for the replies so far. Whither I did the right thing or not, I am grateful for the input. Havnt told too many people about this.
    Last edited by jujudude; 25-01-10 at 07:01 AM.