Hey everyone! Okay, i'll summarise whats happened.

The Break Up; This came about after arguing quite abit in December, now, this was due to me being stressed out, because i lost my brother a few years ago, and towards December, i normally do feel abit, upset. Anyways, my ex, didn't take this into account, we argued abit, we argued on Christmas night, then afterwards we were fine, it seemed everything had cleared. 30th December, we argued, things got a little hot headed, we said things we shouldn't of, for example, i called her an attention seeker and acting like a control freak. She dumped me. Prior to this happening, we had broken up twice, for 1 day. On both times she claimed, she felt like she wasn't able to see her friends, and that she needed to push me as far away, to see if i would come back, she wanted to be in control of her own emotions.

Afterwards, we'd like do mini-breakups, we'd say it's over, never mean it, but used it as a last resort. Which to be fair, makes this relationship sound destructive, but we both loved each other.

Post-Breakup; I tried talking to her afterwards, lots of text messages, phonecalls, even went down to her house. I got ignored, and she handed me my stuff. Since the breakup, she's only tried to contact me once, which was to get her stuff. I've stopped talking to her now etc, and let her get on with. Allowing me to try and get over it somewhat. It's been 10 days since i've spoken to her now.

Reason; She told me the reason we broke up, was because of the arguments we had during December, and the way i spoke to her. I was nasty in the argument that broke us up. But i always let her do whatever she wanted, i treat her like absolute gold, everyone, my family, her family, friends and herself knew that.

We were together for 14 months, i do really miss her. But i don't understand, how she just let go like that, kind of fell out of love. I understand through arguments etc, but we always, had fun, we always had a really good laugh. The days before we broke up, we were crying with laughter, we had such great times.

Throughout the relationship, i always let her have the final say, she basically controlled the power. She got what she wanted, and it didn't bother me if it meant i didn't benefit from it, because i honestly loved her, and just wanted her to be happy. She always told me, i've changed her into such a great person and i make her the happiest she's ever been.

Any idea's what she may be thinking? She hasn't moved on yet, and i'm trying to digest it all still. I'm just having ups and downs at the minute.