+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need clarity

i need clarity

Less than a month ago i met a beautiful, amazing girl who i been falling for deeper and deeper......we talk a lot about everything, we laugh a lot, we have sex a lot....its just everything the way its supposed to be...and i know there's a good chance this could be a thrilling long run......

but....

there's this other girl who i seen for the first time a couple years ago...even though i've only seen her 2 or 3 times ever since, she just stayed in my mind since that first time...one of those girls...and it wasn't just seeing her, i also tried getting together with her, but it just didnt work....

In a interesting turn of events, a couple of months ago, we had to start talking in a regular basis because of work....small world...now things have escalated to the point of tickling in the stomach.....but now i have a gf! and i cant!!! and its driving me nuts...

I have always taken pride in being loyal and honest...i told my gf i went out with this girl the other day, for coffee, just as friends and if it was ok with her and all that, and that it wasnt like we would be going out everyday, just once in every long while....i told her we had a little history but that nothing was gonna happen......and i also told this other girl that i had a gf and its ok to be friends, but i wont be unfaithful...simple and clear....

The thing is.....we just came from having a coffee right now.....and she is just so damn sexy.....we get along really well...like sparks flying and stuff..pfffffff that sexual healing song comes on the radio and she just starts singing along, and we're looking at each other in the eyes for a couple seconds and then just look away smiling grrrrr.......also while driving I made a little joke about the car having a 5th gear cause she just kept on goin in 4th, and she starts saying "yeah, i got a lot of gears to, i'd love to show you but we cant" stuff like that...

my friends look at me like a donkey looking at a palace.....for them its simple..."jus do em both, thats what i would do, and just try to hide it, even better yet.........find a way to get em both at the same time"

and its just that its so fresh.......with both of them........but i really like my gf....its easy to see us together in 5 or 10 years......or more......but this other girl.........i just wanna bite her and do things to her grrrrrrrrrr

im confused............

Don't cheat on your gf. If you want to get with this other girl, first things first and end things with your current gf first. But don't try to do both at once, you will regret it.